Criss Angel Card Trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2008
Why woud you need to force the card if your going to control it to the top anyway? Surely it makes no difference what card is picked if you're going to control it!?!

Rev

Oh yeah, you're right. No idea what I was thinking.

exactly. You (draven) may be a good performer, but you are about as cliche as it gets. Dont judge others unless you want to be judged.

actually my post (both of them) were purely satire.

given how much criss angels influence has on young magicians under the age of 20.

call me cliche big deal. I get work. I dont mind being judged either. I think an ego check is healthy once in a while.

sppeaking of ego checks, ill retract my comment against the kid. I may be wrong. He may not be a clone at all. I'll wait for a youtube video before i make that call.

actually my post (both of them) were purely satire.

given how much criss angels influence has on young magicians under the age of 20.

call me cliche big deal. I get work. I dont mind being judged either. I think an ego check is healthy once in a while.

sppeaking of ego checks, ill retract my comment against the kid. I may be wrong. He may not be a clone at all. I'll wait for a youtube video before i make that call.

thank you. You do get work, and that is to be respected.

But instead of criss angel influence, look at Dan and dave, and Daniel Madison. now theres someone all the tweens and teens want to be.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
But instead of criss angel influence, look at Dan and dave, and Daniel Madison. now theres someone all the tweens and teens want to be.

Including you, judging from your videos.

You talk a lot, you should learn to keep your mouth shut about things that you do not know.

And yes, I spect your usual "its bUll***" reply as always :rolleyes:

Dec 16, 2008
Toledo, OH
WOAH!!! its crazy how a simple question can turn into a heated discussion.lol
anyway i juss wanna say that i did get into magic bc of criss, but i did not want to be a clone of him.lol I saw this effect and i love those eriee ( I need a spellcheck ) kind of tricks. Im not taking any of these comments personally or anything like that, i juss find it amusing. but anyway, thank u all for at least checking the thread and giving some feedback.

Apr 7, 2009
actually my post (both of them) were purely satire. given how much criss angels influence has on young magicians under the age of 20.call me cliche big deal. I get work. I dont mind being judged either. I think an ego check is healthy once in a while.sppeaking of ego checks, ill retract my comment against the kid. I may be wrong. He may not be a clone at all. I'll wait for a youtube video before i make that call.
Handled like a true professional, i applaud you. speaking of ur performance, i'd like to see it if u have a link.

D

Deleted member 2755

pleasesayyourejoking.jpg

Seriously though... The kid asked a question and look at where the thread is now. Well, I'll lock it for obvious reasons.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results