Criss Angel Cards

Mr King Cobra

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2008
Does anybody know what brand of cards those are that Criss Angel has out? The yellow one's with the eye balls in the 4 corners. They have some other cards out too. They are made in England. But I think there false. I don't see them on his site. And no where else either. Just on that England site, are they false?

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Does anybody know what brand of cards those are that Criss Angel has out? The yellow one's with the eye balls in the 4 corners. They have some other cards out too. They are made in England. But I think there false. I don't see them on his site. And no where else either. Just on that England site, are they false?

You don't see the cards on whose site??? Criss Angel's site??? If so, then yeah, his cards are on his site. I've seen it for myself.

And just to let you know, his cards are nothing special. The only reason I bought them was because they look cool. The quality of the cards are terrible!!!!! but hey..... the look cool!!! ;)

Mr King Cobra

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2008

I seen the yellow one's on his site. I was wondering what brand they were? There is also about 5 new decks out. You can find them on Ebay. But I don't see them on his site. So the new one's must be false.

Jul 14, 2008
Guys, trust me, my friend has the Criss Angel's card and the deck has a very poor finish. In other words, the deck is not worth it.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
If I am not mistaken the Joker says Liberty so whoever is known for that or if that is the brand then I hope I helped.

Nov 10, 2007
If you are looking for a nice looking deck get these.
If you are looking for good quality do not get these.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results