Criss Angel : The Accident

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Is he seriously starving for more attention this bad? That was so fake it was funny to watch. Oh well. Thanks for posting anyway.

lol, I saw this on itricks last week. I laughed. I'm sure we would have heard of a lawsuit or something by now if it was real. Also, it was put up a few weeks ago, I'm certain that it would have been taken down IMMEDIATELY if it was real.

EDIT: Gotta love the suckers...

omg did he come out ok??

this is real I was there across the street in a building I saw it from my window.

its f****n in his NECK!

not sure that this is fake i mean maybe the impact of the blade caused the wood to detach and fall a bit thus trapping his head. Also its not very safe to fake this unless all the audience is in on it as someone may actually call an ambulance

wow lil scary and they could be hiding it from the pess. or waiting to release it

Pathetic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Neil Patrick Harris did it WAY better on Ellen. In it, his head got cut off and then rather than freak out. Everybody kind of had a O_O look on their face and the stage hand came and took the thing back stage like they were sweeping it under the rug.

Neil Patrick harris head chopper

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i had and interesting experience today cause when i signed on AIM, i saw a headline reading, Criss Angel Dead? but it turned out it was just one of those false rumors thats been circulating lately. I dont wish the guy dead or anything, dont get me wrong, however i wouldn't be too upset about it.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
i had and interesting experience today cause when i signed on AIM, i saw a headline reading, Criss Angel Dead? but it turned out it was just one of those false rumors thats been circulating lately. I dont wish the guy dead or anything, dont get me wrong, however i wouldn't be too upset about it.

Well his career is heading that way. Badum dish

Jul 25, 2009
Did any of you notice the one camera guy in the backround kept filming.I dont know about you but if that really hapenned i wouldn't have kept filming. And...it just looks to me.I mean look at the people screeming its that sterotypical look with there hands on there cheeks (no not their a$$ their face). this is just a new low for criss. hey now we have more evidence that SUCKS!

EDIT: also you never see the front even though they;res a camera guy in the front.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Did any of you notice the one camera guy in the backround kept filming.I dont know about you but if that really hapenned i wouldn't have kept filming. And...it just looks to me.I mean look at the people screeming its that sterotypical look with there hands on there cheeks (no not their a$$ their face). this is just a new low for criss. hey now we have more evidence that SUCKS!

EDIT: also you never see the front even though they;res a camera guy in the front.

Well the there is a reason its a stereotype of people putting their hands on their face. Its natural instinct. Ive seen it happen when a car crashed in front of me and flipped over. Gasps,screams,hands over mouths as they pulled the driver out of the car.

Jul 25, 2009
Well the there is a reason its a stereotype of people putting their hands on their face. Its natural instinct. Ive seen it happen when a car crashed in front of me and flipped over. Gasps,screams,hands over mouths as they pulled the driver out of the car.

right, I got ya. It just looks like fake reactions though, atleast to me they look kinda like actors...and they probably are.

Jul 8, 2009
I can not say this 100% but I watched a Mindfreak they showed over the weekend on A & E and Angel did a trick where he threw a deck of cards at a phone book and the selected card ended up on the page number that a spectator "randomly" chose (by the way, I thought it was a very good effect and would like to hear from anyone else about it). Anyway, the girl that chose the card was blonde and looked remarkably like the girl in this video who has her back turned to the camera and is wearing the army pants. I mention this because in the card/phone book effect, he makes a big deal that he does not know her, etc. Again, I can't say 100% because she never turns all the way around in the utube video but it does look like her.

Jul 8, 2008
The only obvious thing is that we are just trying to find a new reason to flame him. I think you should just consider everything before making your biased decisions. For all you know, this could've just been some audience member filming it themselves. But noooo, this HAS to be A&E's footage because it's Criss Angel and it HAS to be fake ;)

Sep 2, 2007
I'm saying it's fake because this is the first we heard about it and it'
s from last season

May 9, 2008
I used to like the show before I learned it really should be called

CROSS-ANGLES: CAMERA TRICKS!

Instead of MINDFREAK!!....MINDFREAK!!...>MINDFREAK!!

it should be

CAMERA TRICKS!! CAMERA TRICKS!! CAMERA TRICKS!!

He's such a loser hack and people actually believe his crap. He's just a TV magician who couldn't perform anything impromtu or live.

He tricks people through false premises like "LIVE" when it's really prerecorded, or "CONTINUOUS SHOT CAM" when it really cuts away. Or stating that he's never met the person before when it's actually a stooge or a paid actor. Everything is prearraged on that show, he doesn't really do much sleight of hand that any of us couldn't do.

A lot of times he shows the taped reaction from one effect for a completely different effect. It's ALL camera tricks, stooges, actors, and editing!! That's all!

Where he was floating above the Luxor.... photo shopped! I can point out every "mindfreak" he does and tell you how he does it. Like the elevator episode where he tries to prove that he's the real deal. He starts off with the false premise that all of the shafts are open and he'll fall to his death if he's wrong. CRAP. All of the elevators doors were open with the elevators on that level, and he would not have fallen to his death. I wish he'd just admit he's not really magical and that it's simply illusion.

Jan 13, 2008
He's just a TV magician who couldn't perform anything impromtu or live.
He used to have a very successful off-broadway show, actually, also called "Mindfreak". That's where he was discovered, I believe (see what I did there? ;)). He's a good magician...he just let the fame inflate his ego far too much. As for the magic itself--I'd like to see anybody here come up with a season's worth of magic to fill a one-hour show...for multiple seasons, even. :rolleyes:

I don't know why everyone bashes him the way they do...oh wait, he's successful, and they're not. If he's as big of an ass as everyone says he is, then don't watch his show, let his ratings slide, and bask in the glory of his getting canceled. *****ing and moaning won't get rid of him; in fact, I'm sure he loves the attention. :rolleyes:

Just a note: I don't watch his show, I've never liked his super huge ego, etc, just like most who dislike Criss...yet, I don't hate the guy...he's good at what he does (and no, it's not the TV magic he does--it's that he can sell himself better than most), and I respect that. When a magician makes it big, I definitely respect that. If they let their ego get to them and fall from the top, that's their problem. But kudos to them for getting there in the first place.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results