Criss Angel : The Accident

Sep 2, 2007
O.K. guys. lets not turn this into Criss bashing. listen to podcasts by Luke dancy. he clears the air about Criss.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I'm hoping you're joking, I'm 99.999999% positive that VisualArtist doesn't even like Criss Angel.

The funny thing is,I never even talk about criss angel constantly.
Ive cleared my thoughts on criss on a recent thread. I wonder if likenthrope thinks it angers or 'gets' to me that he calls me out like that...just a thought.
Its very unsettling,creepy actually,that he would take a picture of me and use it for himself.

May 31, 2008
The funny thing is,I never even talk about criss angel constantly.
Ive cleared my thoughts on criss on a recent thread. I wonder if likenthrope thinks it angers or 'gets' to me that he calls me out like that...just a thought.
Its very unsettling,creepy actually,that he would take a picture of me and use it for himself.

Yes, it is very disturbing.

Jul 1, 2008
usa
Yeah its fake. He cant make noise if his heads off i may be wrong. its just a little pretend leaked footage to try to prove his stunts are "Real Danger"

It could just be how he chose to perform it... :rolleyes:

Also Criss never says he really magic, listen to Penn's podcast with him. Who ever says he cant perform anything Live or Impromtu, what do you call his live show, what do you call his street magic? Huh? Can you do better, Mr. Awesome?

J.

Mar 18, 2009
I don't see the point in arguing.

If you don't like criss angel, then fine. But you don't have to act like children and bash him everytime.

He uses his methods for magic, we use ours. Hating on him because he uses camera tricks/actors is like someone hating on us because we used a double lift, etc.

Just give it a rest.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I don't see the point in arguing.

If you don't like criss angel, then fine. But you don't have to act like children and bash him everytime.

He uses his methods for magic, we use ours. Hating on him because he uses camera tricks/actors is like someone hating on us because we used a double lift, etc.

Just give it a rest.

Well put. Nobody here is a proper magician, because you don't really do magic. You lie. Their card didn't really jump to the top magically, it's just because of that Marlo tilt you did. So really, you're all as bad as Criss Angel, by deceiving laymen and lying. Does it matter whether it's because of a tenkai palm or a camera cut? The method's not important, it's what the audience sees that counts. And the 'suckers' that believed this are the same 'suckers' that believe every trick you do is real magic. SO can we all stop being sheep, and actually think about why we are bashing people before we go ahead and do it? :D

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Id like to point out,even though its obvious,I didnt start this thread to bash criss.
I merely posted the video and said the f word is used. not like everyone else who say "haha he messed up blah blah".
It was meant for discussion on the dangers of stage effects,or how people would precieve him as a performer after this,etc.not whether it was real or not.

Dec 16, 2008
What I think on the vid is it's not real :D, a damn heavy thing drop on a person's neck ?
About Criss's effects, some are great; others, sure he uses camera trick, it's OK since he's a TV magician. But paying audience is suck imo :D
The good thing is he makes many people want to see magic :).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results