Criss Who?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hi! Today Im not here to make another dissing discussion about this guy, rather than that I want to comment something Hilarious I found on the dangerous dvd....

Girl: Criss Angel!
D+M: Criss who????

Haha that made me laugh, well this is not to be a unusefull thread In fact I was wondering,
Why did Criss did a parody about david blaine? It is sad enough that there aren't enough of us and now two of the biggest names in the Industry "fight" between them, I mean is sad.

Who began this thing? Criss or David???

(best wishes to david for his next stunt):D

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Angel started it. He just came along with his emo hair cut and did some camera editing and than every one who didn't know crap about magic thought he was god. While blaine was all cool like and just did his own thing and than criss made a spoof of blaine for no reason

Apr 28, 2008
Criss Angel probably feels very insecure because he knows David Blaine is a far more talented magician so did a parody to make himself feel better.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
On the show he stated that "imitation is a form of flattery"
but to me that didnt look the case.
But it seems david is being the bigger man and just shrugging it off.
which is good.because criss was just making himself look bad.

D

Deleted member 2755

EDIT: Nevermind, McKenzie posted on the next page correcting me.

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
David had a short-lived friendly rivalry with Criss, but backed out of it after witnessing one of Criss' endurance stunts. He sent his Criss his best wishes and decided to pursue more constructive endeavors.

Criss is... well, Criss.

As for the comments popping up from people who say "emo hair" this and "not a real magician" that, shut your gobs. I don't even like Criss Angel, but I like his fans and his critics even less because none of them know when to shut up and stop hammering away at talking points we all got sick of around the millionth time we heard them.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
David had a short-lived friendly rivalry with Criss, but backed out of it after witnessing one of Criss' endurance stunts. He sent his Criss his best wishes and decided to pursue more constructive endeavors.

Criss is... well, Criss.

As for the comments popping up from people who say "emo hair" this and "not a real magician" that, shut your gobs. I don't even like Criss Angel, but I like his fans and his critics even less because none of them know when to shut up and stop hammering away at talking points we all got sick of around the millionth time we heard them.

So Criss has performed stunts as well?Didnt know that.

On a side note, It was kind of sad when I read one of the article post in the thread about David new stunt, I can't believe he was voted "biggest Loser" Mmm, I dont get it.:confused:

Sep 3, 2007

Criss is... well, Criss.

I just got finished reading a post on another forum where you said magicians should be more positive. I'm not sure if that was a double or a triple negative there.

May 24, 2008
You guys are very unfair to Criss Angel. I have a lot of respect for him as a performer. He makes great TV and entertains. However as a magician, he is a disgrace. There is a huge differnece between those two things that people fail to realise

As far as i knew there was no "rivalry" between Criss and David. If i remember correctly during Criss's "Oasis" stunt/illusion/whatever David stopped by late one night and was talking to a few people from Criss's crew and gave his best wishes.

The best wishes part may be wrong but i do know he stopped by during "Oasis"

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Criss Angel isn't a magician, he's an actor. I appreciate his acting skills, but he is an insult to magic.
David Blaine on the other hand, can't act to save his life. He can do magic though. They are two very different people and both good at different things. I don't quite see how they can both be classed with the same profession.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results