Dan and Dave - On Time Warp TONIGHT at 8:00pm EST

Sep 1, 2007
They cut a LOT of it out. In their credits they showed a bunch of awesome things that didn't make it to the show. sigh. it was still REALLY cool though. Awesome job guys.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just finished watching it! It was awesome!!!:D

Haven't seen it yet, but word from the grapevine is that it looked slick. There's a lot of footage they didn't utilize, so hopefully that will eventually make it into the hands of D&D (as it'd be a shame for all of those hours of additional amazing footage to go to waste).

Awesome, though. Look forward to seeing it.

May 31, 2008
They were on, but there wasn't a lot of footage. I wanted to see a bunch of flourishes slowed down. They were shown in the credits I guess.

May 31, 2008
That's TV for ya'. Many hours of footage generally makes only a few minutes of television. One reason I pull my hair out when making videos.

C

Probably because they thought guys getting punched was more entertaining then guys doing card tricks. It sort of annoyed me the way they presented the Buck's segment. Not a big deal though.

Oct 22, 2008
Try many years of practice.

Good job, guys. I was a bit worried about what moves would be featured, but I think that the right sleights were picked.

If only the Time Warp guys would have put some effort into learning who was who... that was really unprofessional.

C
P.S. That vertical card spring was f****ing nuts

i agree with the who was who thing. But you guys were SICK so good job.

-Jake

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Maybe we should write to discovery saying that we want more of the flourishes/card sleights by Dan and Dave.
Just don't mention we're magicians, just random people who just caught the show tonight. :D

Dec 30, 2008
Yay! Are we positive this time? Last night was a major letdown. It will be on in fifteen minutes since for some reason my TV is set to EST. It's kind of fun because I always know who won American Idol before everyone else in the state.

Isn't American Idol a live show? btw I'm watching the warp right now. :D

Apr 26, 2009
its funny, i can't do the hackysack move in vertigo for my life, and my dad thought it was impossible, so i bet him it was...we were watchin time warp, and dan did vertigo on the credits, thanks dan and dave, for making me 20 bucks richer

-max

Oct 22, 2008
yah overall i watched it at 8 and 11 but, i mean i def enjoyed it.. i just don't think discovery channel was hmm how should i say it?? into it. Idk I mean they didn't present it well in my opinion. I mean I'm sure they got so much more cool footage yet they did a couple min of, "ok well that's interesting" stuff but not like WOW look at that tiger eat that bird. I blame this fully on discovery channel because im sure dan and dave did alot, it's just that u never no what tv will do...:rolleyes:

May 18, 2008
THAT episode was EPIC! I was upstairs in bed last night at 11:10PM, and was on my iPod, surfing these forums. I saw that this special was coming on, and I RAN downstairs and turned on the TV. That was really cool.

Dan and Dave are EPIC.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I wasn't around to see this announcement but was watching Discovery anyway and saw their segment come on. Perfect timing. ;)

It did seem kind of out of place. I think it would have fit much better in the Vegas episode. Oh well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results