Distortion

Jan 5, 2008
Drury Lane
hi i was wondering in distorion does the 4 as in the number change into the six or does it stay as the 4

jden

Now when you say that, do you mean "Does the 4 change into a 6" in the gimmick? Or..

Ok I'm not sure how to say this without revealing it, but since "all is handed out for complete examination"...

I don't wanna go too far. I've been wondering the same thing by the way.

EDIT: I watched the video a few more times, and the blurred editing and Wayne's finger positions kinda block the view of the numbers. The pips are the only thing fully viewable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not own the trick but I believe the 4 changes to six (via the moving pips) and the 6 (which from what I saw in the preview the 6 is in the spectators hands) changes to the 4.

It is a Transposition, you can check out the preview here, http://theory11.com/tricks/distortion.php
He says something along the lines of "the ability to cause two cards to change places," so I am assuming the both change. Only one uses the moving pips uses the moving pips though. (The 4)

I think I'm correct. I do NOT own the effect so I may be wrong. If i am someone please correct me.

Michael

Sep 2, 2007
If you watch this excerpt from Distortion, you'll see that the Four of Diamonds visually transposes to form the Six of Diamonds, then, is shown to the audience, and, immediately thereafter, is handed out for complete examination.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results