Dizzi "Impromtorn"

Sorry to bring this back up, but after watching this effect, I creamed my jeans.
Simple as that.
The 4 pieces are put together so cleanly, then the creases just dissapear. The the final twist... oh man... that's where the cream came in. I'm still speechless.
Can't wait for this to come out, easily the best torn and restored I've ever seen.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Sorry to bring this back up, but after watching this effect, I creamed my jeans.
Simple as that.
The 4 pieces are put together so cleanly, then the creases just dissapear. The the final twist... oh man... that's where the cream came in. I'm still speechless.
Can't wait for this to come out, easily the best torn and restored I've ever seen.

As disgusting as that sounds, don't get too excited.

I think dizzi wanted to make the creases disappearing a different pdf.
So that it will not be on the torn and restored pdf. Clarification may be needed here.
Dizzi, could you clear this up?

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
The full PDF will be an instant download including everything you need to know to perform the effect just as you've seen on the video chats!

The entire effect is impromptu MINUS the creases - The crease removal takes a small amount of prep, but this is very easy to do and the card can still be signed!

Keep checking the www.Mindlapse.net site for updates ;)

D.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I was looking at it and thinking "ok,not bad but eh..."
And then that visual crease restoration happened and i said "What the Fu-!!David F'ing Blaine!!"

Yep.
Word for word thats what went down.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Hahaha! That's what killed me when I first saw it early 08. It was on one of the original JM chats...

I was stumped... Along with everyone else ever. :p

It's a great routine. really effective - It looks even better in real life and when you learn it... You'll love it. SO practical.

I originally thought that he must have been doing lots of color changes or something, but it IS the signed card that is "ironed"

I love to perform it, it's really cool :)

Best,

D.

Sep 2, 2007
I was looking at it and thinking "ok,not bad but eh..."
And then that visual crease restoration happened and i said "What the Fu-!!David F'ing Blaine!!"

Yep.
Word for word thats what went down.

Yeah, the best part is that I give guidelines on how to adapt that onto any TnR

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results