Do I need to get the Glass accessory pack?

Jan 13, 2008
I'm pretty sure you need it. Unless you have your own small piece of glass to use. And why wouldn't you ask this on the E forums?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
-On the Glass by Adam Grace Product Page in the OverView Section it says the following:

Note: Glass DVD does not include glass or dry erase marker. The GLASS ACCESSORY PACK will provide you with the required items.

-So if the DVD doesn't come with it neither does the Download.

-So that means the you could purchase the ACCESSORY PACK.

-Hope that helps and clears things up.

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
You can get a perfect piece of glass from a small picture frame, got mine at Wal-mart. Dry-Erase marker you can find almost anywhere, probably Wal-mart again too.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
-I recommend that you purchase or find a small piece of glass and some Dry-Erase Markers and you'll be set.

-I find this more inexpensive and suitable then buying the pack+shipping.

Jan 13, 2008
I'd just like to remind you that the Glass accessory pack is only $5.00. So, if you plan on making an E purchase, there's really no harm in adding it to your cart. I mean, you'd likely spend more than that on a frame plus a dry erase marker anyway (maybe not, it depends where you go, I guess). But the pieces (2) of glass that it comes with are quite nice, and there's no sharp edges or corners on them, and the dry erase marker is pretty good, as well. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results