Do you want to be The Tumbleweed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, as many of you may know, I'm leaving :(
But this thread isn't about that.
Even though I'm going, I don't want the tradition of The Tumble to die, so I've decided to give it to someone else. That's right, the entire account. Post count, friends, everything.

If you feel like you deserve to be the next Tumble, simply write why I should give it to you in this thread.

I might as well take this oppurtunity to say goodbye to everyone here, and I hope you had fun.
I'll miss you guys :)

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
When new members come old members leave. I guess hotel Theory11 is not a good place. Hope you enjoy your stay. Good luck.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey everyone, as many of you may know, I'm leaving :(
But this thread isn't about that.
Even though I'm going, I don't want the tradition of The Tumble to die, so I've decided to give it to someone else. That's right, the entire account. Post count, friends, everything.

If you feel like you deserve to be the next Tumble, simply write why I should give it to you in this thread.

I might as well take this oppurtunity to say goodbye to everyone here, and I hope you had fun.
I'll miss you guys :)

I can be the tumble. Because I'm awesome. Simply as that. :)'

(Just kidding, I may also be leaving the forums for a while ).

Jan 13, 2008
The simple fact that I'm awesome, and apparently one of the few not leaving, should be reason enough. ;)

It'll be sad to see ya go...good luck with your future endeavors! :)

Nov 27, 2009
Well it looks like all the people who are leaving have been here a while, so I guess they've earned it.
As for you, The Tumbleweed, I wish I could've come here a little earlier to get to know you better. From what I've seen, you have one of the highest post counts on here. 4th, or 5th I think. So congratulations on all you've done for the community, and I hope the next Tumbleweed carries on the legacy :)
(Don't pick me though! I don't want the pressure!)

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
I too have been around for a LONG time. I don't visit nearly as much anymore, but when I do, I try to help out as MUCH as I can (please, check every one of my recent posts). I have stopped helping people with the "WHICH DECK SHOULD I BUY" threads or what not, but when a serious magician genuinely asks for a serious opinion, I do my best to answer.

I've always loved the name "The Tumbleweed" and quite frankly have been getting quite sick of my own.

If you want someone who doesn't care so much about the name/status, but only to help other members, and not a "noob" helping, but a 3 year experience working magician (5 days a week in the summer @outback steakhouse), then you can trust me to carry on the legend of the tumbleweed ;)

With that said, I will miss you on these forums, and I know that I may leave soon too, (for the "common reason"), but until then, I will surely carry on the name with pride and respect, and continue to help other serious magicians.

Best regards in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

-Sanj

Edit: You'll still keep your windows live though, right? We've had some good discussions via msn...

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I don´t want to be anyone else but me...

why would I wanna be somebody else with opinions I didn´t say, threads I didn´t started and friends that I don´t even know

I don´t care if I don´t have to many friends or too many posts or too many threads in the end they are mine posts,friends and threads

so I have to pass in this "honor"

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
I think I should be the next Tumbleweed because I can use it to insult people I wouldn't normally do on my normal account and then laugh and them. I will rate 2/5 stars for popular videos and I will be your bessttt fwend =D LEEThazork2000 pft

Ok enough Spamage. Good luck in your exams man, T11 will miss ya.

I think I should be the next Tumbleweed because I can use it to insult people I wouldn't normally do on my normal account and then laugh and them. I will rate 2/5 stars for popular videos and I will be your bessttt fwend =D LEEThazork2000 pft

Ok enough Spamage. Good luck in your exams man, T11 will miss ya.

Haha!

I also wish you good luck and if T11 will miss you or not does not matter, i just feel that the old circle of awesomness is falling apart. It was nice Tumble!
Laughed hard on some of your posts and your advice has always been awesome!

Best wishes!

Mikk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results