Does Coin Magic...

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
No Vernon is the one who said that a professional doesn't care about how crude the method is. People don't see the method, they see the effect. Weather you are you using gimmicks or not. If you can achieve what you need with a gimmick, then go for it. If you can use a crude method to do it. Then you should.

Vernon said that in one of his articles to Genii in around 1967 I think. It's reprinted in Richard kaufmens book "The Vernon Touch."

As for presentation. Whats more magical than having a coin go from one hand to the other?

Mar 29, 2008
Randy...you really only read and respond to what you choose - that is wonderful what Vernon said...and I apolagize for the misunderstanding, as you brought up Ortiz name - and you did mention he talked about it. Truthfully, it is the same concept...so?

Perhaps you don't understand what a presentation is...a coin going from one hand to another...as I said in a previous post - can be done by actually putting the coin from one hand to another. So you are claiming your "Superpower" is making a coin go from hand to hand without anyone seeing it? Pretty weak super power - why can't you make it go from your hand to my pocket? I can replicate your "super power" by actually putting the coin in my hand - ta da...method!!

Next - the presentation is what you say to make this logical...haha, you are trying Randy - but you really aren't grasping this.

You seem well read, so I don't know what the issues are in understanding what this thread is about.

Again - if you want to read my first post...we can continue.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
SUCK?

Okay, so I got your attention – coins don’t suck – but there is a problem with them. Let me explain what I feel the inherent problems are. Before I continue writing, I ask one thing. Read slow…read slow enough to ask questions while you are reading. I am not trying to trash the concept of coin magic, but show a limitation in one medium of our art. Something, I believe can be changed – but we must bring it to our attention.

To understand the problems, we have to agree on a few concepts – first – the spectator inherently wants to know how an effect is done. They are a thinking audience and are trying to NOT be fooled, so many are looking for the method, until they exhaust all options and give up looking or find an out. Second, it is important that effects have logic in them that gives reason to the magic happening – although not always necessary, is very important for the concept of strong magic to occur and for people to see it as more than just “a trick”. Lastly, magic effects, can be boiled down to three different levels of involvement – we will categorize them as:

1 “Look at you (the audience)” magic – where the magic moment happens in their hands or they do the magic, example: participant cuts to aces or sponge balls - arguably, very strong magic and most often the most convincing, because of its hands off nature.

2 “Look at us” magic – where the magician has the magic happen in their hands, but the participant is involved throughout the process – sign the card, pushed it in, shuffles the deck. Involvement ranges, but more than just holding something or examining an item. Example – (depending on its structure) – ambitious card, crazy man’s handcuffs. This type of magic has people involved, and the magic is happening with them – but not in their hands. This kind of magic is not as strong as “Look at you”, but is still strong in impact – not reaction, as anyone can get reactions – but I digress, as this is another essay.

3 “Look at me (the magician)” magic – where the spectator is just watching the magician, like they do a TV. I say “spectator” instead of “participant” because they are just watching or observing. This magic can gain reactions – but the impact can be limited, depending on the effect. Again, still strong magic – yet, I argue not as strong as the two other kinds. Examples are plentiful – floating bill, flourishes/cardistry, many card routines, and yep - coins effects…almost all of them.

If you agree with this – please continue reading, if you don’t – then, I have nothing to share with you.

So what is the problem with coins? In short, they are a poor medium. Here is why:

REASON 1 – COIN MAGIC OFTEN LACKS LOGICAL REASON IN ITS EFFECTS

Many look at me effects can still be enjoyable, when they are given an emotional hook or reason to occur. Let’s take a look at one of T11’s effects for sale – PROPHET – it is a look at me effect where five $1 bills turn into five $100 bills, but the emotional hook is the question. What would you do with this money if you could do magic? They say turn it into $100.00 or make it more. This is the emotional hook that is needed, and often doesn’t exist in coin work. Often, a magician makes a coin vanish and reappear for no reason, then uses another method to do the same thing, or he makes the coin appear somewhere illogical. “Look the coin is gone – now it’s in my sock” WTF? Why in the world did it end up there? Much magic suffers from this problem, but none more than coin work.

Will effects like these get reactions? Sure – but if that is all you want – take a crap on your neighbors’ lawn – I want magic to do magic in a way that appears more natural and logical. I don’t know what is logical or natural about an Okito box or why you would make 3 coins vanish from one hand just to appear in the other…when you could place them there without magic. Really – when you see an effect, like 3 fly (Sorry Mr. Kenner), you have to ask – what are you claiming you can do that lay people cannot? (Magician) I can make 3 coins go from my left into my right hand. (Audience) so can I. (Magician) Yeah, but I can do it so you can’t see it happen. (Audience) whoopee? So, the effect is you can make coins travel invisibly a short distance?

REASON 2 – COIN MAGIC PRESENTAIONS ARE LIMITED AND DIFFICULT:

We should strive to make magic with coins exist for a reason – it is the card equivalent to colour changes for no reason, when you see spellbound routines. I can hear you guys saying, “Well, I say it happens for this reason”, but I also ask that you check that your reason isn’t verbal diarrhea that isn’t illogical rationale for illogical magic.

Here is the difference in an example:
Coins to coin purse presentational ideas:

Verbal diarrhea concept – these coins have wings on them, so they will fly from one hand to the coin holder – and…lame.

More connected and logical concept – What is the laziest thing you do…or should I say don’t do? For example, I have a friend so lazy – he won’t capitalize words when he types because the shift key is too much effort. I am pretty lazy too – I am so lazy that when I get change back from buying something…I don’t want to put it in this change holder. I usually just throw it away – which is why I have to work here now – but then figured I could put it away using magic.

Heck – even the above example isn’t that great, so please don’t trash me – I never said I have the solution – I just notice there is a problem. It is a very hard concept to come up with logical reasons for coin magic to occur and an emotional hook to the effect.

REASON 3 – COIN MAGIC IS LIMITED IN INTERACTION

Coin magic doesn’t usually involve the spectator – you can often only use them as a table as they hold or examine the coins, or load something on them. In coin magic, you are often just using your audience’s eyes, but are not their brains, their emotions, often not even their ears? Coins don’t engage as many senses as other mediums, like cards, do. Not that I am starting a card versus coin debate, I think that is like comparing apples to oranges. I believe that doing “look at me magic” can sometimes appear, wrongly, as a challenge effect, because you are fooling people (and they can feel stupid) and it appears as if you are showing off. Also, because it looks like a game of what hand is it in…which leads me to:

REASON 4: COIN MAGIC LOOKS LIKE IT TAKES SKILL

We all agree that coin magic is one of the hardest mediums to make look good. This is because the methods used to do coin magic usually involve hiding coins in your hand, sometimes multiple coins – and they are supposed to look empty. David Williamson once talked to me about the difficulty of coin magic and how it was hard to connect with coins…because people realize it’s a game of hide and seek. Where is the coin? Hmm, perhaps behind your big meaty hook of a hand! If one of the most talented magicians in the world struggles with this – it is obviously not an easy task.

What ways do you think we can make coins more enjoyable to watch – where it doesn’t appear like skill, but something inherently interesting – but like magic – with no explanation? When you aren’t engaging the crowd, you are not playing on the strength of our craft – the interactive and inclusive nature of close up. This is one thing, of many, that can make us better than movies and TV shows.

I want to end with one last thought – WHAT THE F IS A JUMBO COIN? How illogical is that…look…a man-hole cover! HUH? Proving once again that coin magic uses shock value rather than creating mystery.

So – how do you propose we elevate the medium and make coin magic leave as strong of an impact as cups and balls, engage the senses as much as cards and have an emotional hook as strong as a bill change? Is it possible?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple side notes: there are a few guys…like Nate Kranzo, Troy Hoosier, Brian Roberts and a few others that can make coin magic look so good that you don’t care where the coin is or what happens – However, all these guys do their best to find ways to make coin magic more than just eye candy, and am sure they would agree with the limitations and difficulties in presenting coin magic.

Copper Silver is an effect that has the magic happen in their hands AND to them. Garret Thomas's Imagination coins has the same thing happen sort of. Coins through the table has some what of an emotional hook. It's more amazing in the fact that you apparently defy physics and cause a few solid objects to pass through another. Most people would be thinking "If he could do that, I wonder if he REALLY can walk through walls."

I don't think magic needs to be logical. Paul Harris's magic is completely out in left field, yet it doesn't make his stuff any less magical.

As for other Coin magic that is even more amazing, Garret Thomas has a routine called Big Coin, Little Purse. He takes a regular half dollar and turns it into a jumbo coin and then the jumbo coin manages to magically fit into the small coin purse.

People only feel stupid if you present what you do as a challenge and the same thing can go for card magic, sponge magic and even bill switches.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I think it's also a 50/50 thing. You can still amaze people by doing things that don't make sense and also do it by doing magic that has some logical reasoning to it. Coin Magic doesn't have the hook because coins aren't really a necessary thing in this day and age. It's impressive and amazing to see coin magic, but the emotional hook isn't there because people don't NEED coins and because just about everybody has loose change hanging around.

The amazing thing about having coins go from one hand to other is that you seemingly didn't do anything to make them do that.

As for magic that doesn't make sense. Will Darwin Ortiz seems to love Card Warp, and there is no logical reason for that happening. The same can be said for Torn and restored card. There is no logical reason for the card being torn and restored. Yet it still amazes people that you can put it back together.

Mar 29, 2008
Magic is stronger when it is logical - it was explained to me by Tommy Wonder as the "Ham Sandwich theory" - if you are standing there...with a group - and then BAM - produce a Ham Sandwich...people will go...neat...even react. However, if someone says...Man, I am hungry, I could use a Ham Sandwich...and then BAM - you have one in your hand. That is logical magic, more meaninful, and although not all magic HAS to be logical, it is much better if it is.

I agree that Copper Silver is magic that happens in their hand - but what is the reason for the magic. Also, most handlings I have seen are very manipulative...in hiding the coins and procedure using the spec.

As for the coin through table - why would you do that....like a guy that bends coins. I watched a magician do it once, and the guy said - oh yeah, bend this and handed him a metal cane...another guy said, yeah - bend my car. He became the ridicule of the table, because what he was claiming with small objects didn't really transfer. Nobody thinks you can walk through walls...they are wondering...how did he get the coin from on top to underneath.

I think you don't give your audiences enough credit for being intelligent people - perhaps you work for morons that believe you have real magic powers - my audiences are smart and educated people....and those people realize I don't have "magic powers", so they are constantly looking (internally thinking) for solutoins. Providing them with none, leaves them with that magic experience - on top of being entertained.

Paul Harris' magic - the stuff that worker's use - is very logical - sure some stuff isn't, but can you be more specific?

Jumbo coins...awsome - NO MAGIC PROP THERE!!?? Did you even know what a jumbo coin was before you did magic? They get reactions because of novelty...not logic.

I do agree with your last sentence - moreoever, people feel challenged if you do magic in a way that insults their intelligence.

How long have you done magic for Randy? Are you a working professional?

Do you disagre with my points - that coin magic usually has one of the weaknesses I listed.

Again, I am not saying ALL coin magic - but much of it - and if we were in the same room, and could jam, I could show you the issues. As coin magic is visual in nature, it is hard to convey in just text...especially if you are not on board with the concepts and issues.

By the way - ever notice how coin magic looks like moves? It never looks all that natural - I have even seen people say...I saw a guy vanish a coin - THEN PROCEDE TO MIME THE MOVEMENTS IN A RETENTION VANISH - they didn't know the move - but they knew the movement. It wasn't like they just closed their hand and then opened it saying it vanished...they mimicked the damn falses transfer.

ISSUES man ISSUES!!

Thanks for the chat - talk soon.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Well yeah but anything in magic can look like moves. Card magic is the same way and so is sponge magic. I don't think there really is any other way to do a retention vanish sense I am 100% sure all coin guys use a sleight variation on the original in Modern Coin magic. It would be nice if somebody came up with a Retention vanish that didn't instantly vanish the coin, but caused it to dissolve or slowly fade away like it was being beamed away or something. Tho I doubt that will happen any time soon.

Mar 29, 2008
I think it's also a 50/50 thing. You can still amaze people by doing things that don't make sense and also do it by doing magic that has some logical reasoning to it. Coin Magic doesn't have the hook because coins aren't really a necessary thing in this day and age. It's impressive and amazing to see coin magic, but the emotional hook isn't there because people don't NEED coins and because just about everybody has loose change hanging around.

The amazing thing about having coins go from one hand to other is that you seemingly didn't do anything to make them do that.

As for magic that doesn't make sense. Will Darwin Ortiz seems to love Card Warp, and there is no logical reason for that happening. The same can be said for Torn and restored card. There is no logical reason for the card being torn and restored. Yet it still amazes people that you can put it back together.

I always thought that many magicians are better at fooling themselves, than fooling their audiences. I really am not sure you understand how your audiences truly think. Again, I have done studies, surveys, and constantly ask - how often have you asked after a performance what people REALLY thought - or do you dismiss someone that wants to talk about method as a "heckler". I know my level in magic, and I know that allowin my audiences to be frank with me, and truly listen to the feedback...looking past the "that was great - you are awesome" reactions. Revisit a table when you are done, give them 20 minutes, ask them what they liked the most...the least...if there was anything that gave them clues into how it was done. The shows over, you aren't stepping on the toes of the magic - I don't do this at every table...but the ones where they are all leaning in...looking at props you left behind and talking about it. Shows over - ask for feedback. You will be REALLY surprised - and usually you get many ego stokes out of it - but more importantly, the truth.

That being said: I don't agree with a single thing you said in your first paragraph. Coins aren't needed? Yet, they are common objects...you argued with me that Misers Dream killed for your street magician, yet, you state that coins don't have a hook.

For Cardwarp - I have seen GREAT logical reasons for the card flipping...brillant logic to the plot, that I don't have permissoin to share. Torn and Restored card also has presentational legitamacy...I have seen a guy use a picture of his "girlfriend" and talking about how his heart was broken - then showing regret for ripping it...I use the 4 pieces as a metaphor for 4 cornerstones that are important to life. Then showing how they link together to make your life complete. The reason they sign it - it is there life - the card represents something about them - since I force it, it is easy to script.

You are getting off topic though - trying to start the "there is no logic in other spots" - truth be told - I do my best to stay away from illogical magic, and work hard to give magic meaning...and I don't want to get into that argument.

Again...I want to focus on the issues. Coin magic has problems.

The sleights look like sleights - most plots have NO connected meaning - and the magic is not all the deceptive, even in the hands of pros.

Please read my first essay again - just focus on the 4 reasons magic has issues - it is hard to argue these statements are not true with the MOST of coin magic. My goal is to find solutions...not argue if the problems exist - as only a stubborn moron would not see these issues are true in coin magic...more so than any other form of magic.

So...can we stop beating around the bush and deal with the issues, or do you still want to dance around them?

Look forward to the moment you decide to be on board - bring in some more minds. We can create growth here...I hope, because I am very sick of defending the obvious.

Mar 29, 2008
Well yeah but anything in magic can look like moves. Card magic is the same way and so is sponge magic. I don't think there really is any other way to do a retention vanish sense I am 100% sure all coin guys use a sleight variation on the original in Modern Coin magic. It would be nice if somebody came up with a Retention vanish that didn't instantly vanish the coin, but caused it to dissolve or slowly fade away like it was being beamed away or something. Tho I doubt that will happen any time soon.

Not everything looks like moves Randy - actually, Giobbi made 2 books where the magic was MOVELESS (Card College light and lighter).

The retention vanish is not the issue, but how it is done is - there is a big difference in a false transfer...and a motivated false transfer (in transit action).

I agree that progression in moves would be nice - and never say never - see digital dissolve...and I have seen things unpublished that look better than your standard sleights. I too wish coin magic LOOKED like real magic, but it can - I just don't think people use the same principles or standards in coins, as they do in other forms. It is time coin magic is held accountable for it's image.

Sep 1, 2007
Again, I have done studies, surveys, and constantly ask - how often have you asked after a performance what people REALLY thought - or do you dismiss someone that wants to talk about method as a "heckler".

Tangential, but when Celebracadabra aired, many magicians cried and sobbed their eyes out about how the show was cheapening magic.

I was busking at the time, so after performing I would have conversations with my audiences and would eventually bring up the show and what they thought of it. As I expected, the crybabies and doomsday profits were wrong. Just like they always are.

When I reported my findings, several people said it was stupid that I talked to my audiences at all. They criticized my going directly to the very people who make or break us and asked for their input on an issue that supposedly concerned them. This is typical of magicians. Don't be in the least bit surprised when any of them reveal their ignorance and arrogance by showing how dramatically out of touch they are.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Yes I know that, that is the problem with a lot of coin magic even if you add a story to it. The story is most likely the thing they were a bit more interested in than the actual magic. Yeah, the story/emotional hook made them feel like they were involved, but honestly if you were do it with the magic, I'm sure it would be a near story by itself.

Sometimes tho when magicians try to come up with stories or things like that for magic it ends up looking hooky and kind of silly. There are very few guys out there who can combine interesting stories and do great magic. To me tho, the emotional hook/story is most likely just a better form of misdirection.

Mar 29, 2008
Randy - guys like Steerpike and I are talking about making your presentations - or like I said earlier - discussions, more connected and authentic...

I would rather hear that story about how a guy found a penny that changed his life...then how the coin changes larger so you can see it?

One sounds connected, the other childish.

Haha- how about "the coins go from hand to hand because of the eagle wings" - ohhh, classics!!

Steerpike, it is about time you showed up in this thread - you are right, per usual - people don't have a CLUE what it takes to be better...ummm, how about asking those you attempt to please?!

Nah - they freaked out when I showed them "Thread", so I know that isn't the problem?!

Related story - I had over a dozen co-workers ask me if I saw the "magic awards" that were on as of recent...and before I could say "No, but I heard they were bad" - they all stated this in one way or another - they were horrible, no wonder people hate magic - they don't do what you do.

Enough said.

Randy - people can be equally interested in the plot and the wording of your magic - they should go hand in hand. One should not overshadow the other - as I feel these two things together make the moment real...and this is how you make magic "real"...and how you make magic "magic".

SO you are right - if you were just do it with the magic...it woudl be a near story...and if you just told a story...well it would just be that - but together, in a way that highlight one another, you have what real magic should be. Interesting, intelligent, a learning experience - so much more than a puzzle that makes people surprised...and you are forgotten once you leave the room.

I am not telling you to tell a "story" - I am saying give your coin magic a locial reason for occuring - go read the Ham Sandwich thing again.

I never said it was easy Randy - but it will be worth it.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Well that's the main problem, not everybody can come up with logical reasoning for why this and that happens. Life is just that way. have you studied hard for a test and then ended up failing it, but didn't study for another test and ended up passing it. That doesn't logically make sense now does it? That's just the way things are. As Sherlock Holmes once said "Sometimes the illogical answer is actually the logical answer."

The problem with coming up with logical reasons is that often times it can make the person sound contrived and silly. Not all the time, but often enough. Not everybody is a good story teller.

I have often considered trying to come up with some logical reasoning for WHY I am doing something. Sometimes its easy and other times its not. I have a short story for why I do the Torn and Restored card that is some what logical.

Sep 1, 2007
Randy - guys like Steerpike and I are talking about making your presentations - or like I said earlier - discussions, more connected and authentic...

I would rather hear that story about how a guy found a penny that changed his life...then how the coin changes larger so you can see it?

One sounds connected, the other childish.

Haha- how about "the coins go from hand to hand because of the eagle wings" - ohhh, classics!!

On that note, I put this up for critique.

I do a coins across routine I learned from Ben Seidman's lecture. I set it up explaining that symbols carry power. The more value, symbolism, and respect we attach to something, the more powerful it becomes, and begins to transcend matter into the realm of magic. And what could be more powerful than money?

I then make reference to the old experiment where a single dollar bill was tracked for a year to see how many times it would change hands. Money is fluid, yet made of solid matter. It's inanimate but constantly moving. It passes effortlessly from hand to hand and we take it for granted to such a point...

I then trail off and perform the first phase of the routine.

I've done this a few dozen times in the last month and it seems to be working. I think the key is that it frames the traveling of the coins in a context we can understand. Most people have heard that story about the dollar bill, even if they can't remember the number of times it changed hands. And people agree that money is a pretty powerful force in the world. Now the idea of money traveling from hand-to-hand is in a context that's pretty easy to digest.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
If you are doing a coins across routine for college students, you could talk about how you spend too much money on books when you are vanishing the coins.

Mar 29, 2008
Well that's the main problem, not everybody can come up with logical reasoning for why this and that happens. Life is just that way. have you studied hard for a test and then ended up failing it, but didn't study for another test and ended up passing it. That doesn't logically make sense now does it? That's just the way things are. As Sherlock Holmes once said "Sometimes the illogical answer is actually the logical answer."

The problem with coming up with logical reasons is that often times it can make the person sound contrived and silly. Not all the time, but often enough. Not everybody is a good story teller.

I have often considered trying to come up with some logical reasoning for WHY I am doing something. Sometimes its easy and other times its not. I have a short story for why I do the Torn and Restored card that is some what logical.

Everyone has the ability with time and practice to come with something logical, or they should ask why they are doing it. It isn't easy - but just as you mentioned about Vernon's and Ortiz' approach to method, I would say the same goes for scripting - I would suggest the book Scripting Magic by Pete McCabe - it may help you.

There is no problem with scripting, if it is done properly...sure, when someone chooses just to talk and make up illogical presentations that sound childish or full of rubbish, then yeah...but the same can be said about sleights, plots, or any part of magic. If someone doesn't do it well...it sucks. Wow, what a revelation!?

I would love if you would share the T and R plot you use to test your word...after all, both Steerpike and I have shared.

Speaking of Steerpike - I like what you say - here is the thing Randy - I wouldn't use what Steerpike says, because it doesn't fit me....but we both reach the same goal in different ways. So, you don't have to do it the same way to achieve the same level in magic....you just have to understand the formula on what it takes to make strong magic.

Notice how nobody posts coin magic in this thread on video...haha, I dare them!

Randy - as for your coins across for books - this wouldn't only make sense if the coins were vanishing...and perhaps turning into books. This is a start - but it borders more on mouth garbage. The thing that makes it illogical is - you are talking about spending money - so that goes from my hand to someone elses - not my left to my right.

Steerpike is talking about a concept, and his magic is the example of a concept...rather than a specific.

Great example Steerpike.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Not really, you could continue talking about books and reproduce the coins as if your were getting a refund for them.

The T & R plot is basically me talking about seeing Copperfield do the same thing with a 50 grand base ball card, but sense I don't have his budget, I opted to use a playing card. Then pretty much go on from there.

Well you could take something like Joshua Jays 3 coin vanish and present it like you are spending money on bills or whatever. Or you could do the same with Silver Dream, the coins/money is gone, but you get some of it back at the semester.

Sep 1, 2007
Steerpike is talking about a concept, and his magic is the example of a concept...rather than a specific.

Great example Steerpike.

I'm glad somebody caught that. I got the inspiration from Andrew Mayne's Ghost Bills. I took his opening line and developed the concept from there.

That's my problem with most coin magic. The presentation has more cheese than a French winery.

Sep 20, 2008
I'll post a video of my awesome French drop.

(insert famous coin magician name here) , eat your heart out.

On a sidenote- Seems like this thread is just a vicious cycle. Neverending quest eh?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
The problem I have with coin magic is that often times the major sleights that are used tend to make you look like you are hiding something no matter how long you have been doing coin magic, and some of these sleights are pretty much impossible to replace (IE: classic palm and finger palm). So it's like no matter how good you try to make a story or how much you try to make it connect with people. There will ALWAYS be that thought in the back of their head that is telling them you are hiding something. They may not tell it your face, even if you interview them. Out of general kindness and not wanting to look like an ass.

The problem with most magic tho is that a lot of it is look at me magic. Which is fine, because I doubt people want to hire somebody who has no skill at all and everything relies on gimmicks or whatever. Which is why a lot of guys focus of the entertainment factor of magic and coin magic. Its easier to have people laugh and enjoy themselves than it is to have them sit there like a little kid who thought he saw Santa.

Sep 1, 2007
The problem I have with coin magic is that often times the major sleights that are used tend to make you look like you are hiding something no matter how long you have been doing coin magic, and some of these sleights are pretty much impossible to replace (IE: classic palm and finger palm).

Fifty bucks says you'd never know half the times I was palming things.

So it's like no matter how good you try to make a story or how much you try to make it connect with people. There will ALWAYS be that thought in the back of their head that is telling them you are hiding something. They may not tell it your face, even if you interview them. Out of general kindness and not wanting to look like an ass.

You've never seen a truly involved audience then. I honestly don't buy that the classic palm is so suspicious looking that you can never get it by an audience. And I can sway this because of how successful I've been using it. I've had people muttering in complete shock that both of my hands were totally empty and then the coin was there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results