Ellusionist Parody

Jan 11, 2008
Copenhagen
I Just miss him saying : "Learn it well and this move its worth the entire ninja series alone"
BRads invisble pass which he thinks he has inventet " LOOOL"

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
"If its embarassing for you to ask for a eyelyner, because we all know you dont have a girlfriend...."

"(tries to open a sharpy) Im weak..."

"The cleanup: You just wait till everyone leaves" lol

My favourites :)

Sep 1, 2007
This question has been on my mind a long time, and the video only reminded me of it.

If people rail against certain dealers for stocking one-trick DVDs... how come they never take the creators to task for deciding to have the DVDs produced in the first place? Seriously, I've been wondering that for a long time.

That's like saying you hate Wal-Mart but you're cool with Chinese child labor. And no, I'm not trying to compare Wayne or Justin to sweatshop taskmasters, I just thought it was a bleakly funny analogy.

EDIT: Just so this post is a little more on-topic, I'm generally not a fan of improv comedy as very few people have the talent to pull it off. People like the guy in the video tend to ramble too much and use too many filler words and awkward pauses as they look for something to say. That just sort of kills it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results