Epic Snap Changes

I actually found this quite funny thanks for sharing. Proof sleep deprivation and too much suger leads to late nighters and snap changes.:D

Booya!

Edit: My forth time to watch it and I'm still laughing. The butterfinger kills me along with the grape. Good stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 1, 2009
We're glad you all are enjoying it, we had fun doing it and I hope it showed.

Your boy,
Fez

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Just finished watching this at my desk....while I should be teaching about perpendicular and parallel lines...ha ha. Funny stuff guys. I liked it.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
were glad everyone enjoyed it, we want to do another take once fezzik gets his camera for x mas.

The quality should be much better

Jun 1, 2009
Thanks Jon! we submitted it before but I guess it didnt get in, glad to see it up there :)

Your boy,
Fez

Oct 24, 2009
Did you exit the crest by way of Porcupine? That would make a fun ending to such an epic. Still havent worked up the desire to do the crest, but you make it sound mildly rewarding. Were there signifigant parts that the bike was a liability rather than an asset?

Jun 1, 2009
Did you exit the crest by way of Porcupine? That would make a fun ending to such an epic. Still havent worked up the desire to do the crest, but you make it sound mildly rewarding. Were there signifigant parts that the bike was a liability rather than an asset?

I'm sorry, I don't understand your comment. Do you mind clarifying?

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee

what the heck did you just say?

was that english?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results