to take care of a bicycle deck:
- don't keep it in hot climates. They will warp from the heat and become mis-shapen. If you have them in your pocket for too long in the heat, they'll warp. To keep them from warping, go and get a joe porper card clip.
- Keep your hands clean. When your hands are dirty, or oily (after eating a roti), go wash them and then perform. When oils and dirts go on your hands, they become rougher, and less slippery.
- Try not to bend the cards. Obviously, bending cards ain't good for them. When you bend cards, it's going to be very hard to unbend it and keep it's original scructure.
- Don't drop your cards on the streets. If you are going to practice something where you will drop cards, go into your room where it's clean.
- Buy at least 12 decks. When you use your first few decks, you'll figure how far you can bend them without ''hurting'' the deck, you'll also figure out the limits of the decks.
Hope this helped!