Factory Sealed - Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2007
The only thing you've accomplished is gaining one or 2 sympathisers... everyone else seems to think you're an obsessed nutcase.

Ya ya ya, go ahead and call me names. That is if you want this thread to get close down.

Be more mature my friend.

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
I believe he was being mature.

It takes alot of effort and energy for anyone to even stop and pay you any mind at this point.
Your credibility is shot and frankly your posts are worthless to me.
You do keep this thread refreshed bringing even more interests to the product.

Oct 10, 2007
The informer,

I sincerely hope that you would go back on the topic instead of trying to question my credibility. If you have any questions about that, you can start a new topic in another thread.

I hope you can spend sometime and digest what I have said. If you have any comments about the quote below, feel free to voice it out.

Please stay on topic.

Very true.

The point is, that was NOT unique to FS and Bullet.

What is FS? It is the effect that is taught in the DVD. Nothing more and nothing less.

If you "explore the possibilites", and add the knowledge you have from other CTBs, that is great. But the end product will no longer be FS.

It would be the combine effect of other CTBs plus FS.

I'm not saying don't combine all the strengths of the CTBs and create the ultimate CTB.

The point is, FS cannot claim the credit for it.

Techniques like big signed coins, open middle penetrations, real factory sealed bottles are the hard work of other CTB creators.

FS can never claim credit for all those elements.

We already know that those elements are not found in FS. But if you join forces with other CTBs, you will have a great CTB in your hands.

But without the methods of other CTBs, FS will just be FS.

Once again, I'm not saying FS is a bad effect. From the reviews, I can see the reactions are good. But you must also admit that there are limitations to this wonderful effect (no big sign coins, cannot let people inspect and break the seal etc)

You guys already said it is NOT neccessay for those big signed coins, real factory sealed bottle etc. Then why did you keep mentioning Factory Sealed can do that if you add on the elements of other CTBs?

My conclusion is, FS is a great effect. Like all other CTBs, it has it's own pros and cons.

It is not the best CTB, but also not the worse CTB. Like what Jim said you have to explore the possibilities. You have to know the methods taught in other CTBs. Don't expect FS to be "THE CTB".

Look at other CTBs, then look a FS. Combine them and create your very own CTB.

The end product might be the BEST CTB on the world.

But that CTB is not FS, but rather the combination of all the great CTBs on the market.

Sep 28, 2007
Back on topic?

Wonderful!

FACTORY SEALED IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
And since this is a thread for Factory Sealed...I'll say it again.

Factory Sealed is GREAT!!!

The BEST!

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I'm closing this thread -- due to a request by jimbowmanjr and reasons that I don't think I have to state again. Frankly, I'm disappointed and appalled.

JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Let's all try to remain respectable and civil when carrying on discussions here. It's not right that something as simple as a forum thread would cause a mass uproar of users wanting certain other users to be banned, threads to be deleted or closed, etc. That shouldn't happen.

Our moderators will keep a close eye over the next few days, as it is truly our goal to keep all discussion civil, professional, respectful, and courteous at all times. Although we do allow much more freedom than what is generally the "standard" in other forums, we do still have forum rules that must be upheld in order to keep the forums moving forward and progressing and advancing.

Remember, we respect all those that respect the art. I'd really like everyone here to do the same. Cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results