Factory Sealed - Review

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by jimbowmanjr, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya ya ya, go ahead and call me names. That is if you want this thread to get close down.

Be more mature my friend.
  2. I believe he was being mature.

It takes alot of effort and energy for anyone to even stop and pay you any mind at this point.
    Your credibility is shot and frankly your posts are worthless to me.
    You do keep this thread refreshed bringing even more interests to the product.
  3. The informer,

I sincerely hope that you would go back on the topic instead of trying to question my credibility. If you have any questions about that, you can start a new topic in another thread.

I hope you can spend sometime and digest what I have said. If you have any comments about the quote below, feel free to voice it out.

Please stay on topic.

4. Ace, don't make me start a petition on making you leave all these forums now!
  5. THEGUY26,

Let's get back on topic. No need to start another fire here.
  6. Back on topic?

And since this is a thread for Factory Sealed...I'll say it again.

Factory Sealed is GREAT!!!

The BEST!
  7. #127 Jack The Magician, Nov 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2007

I'm closing this thread -- due to a request by jimbowmanjr and reasons that I don't think I have to state again. Frankly, I'm disappointed and appalled.

8. Guys,

Let's all try to remain respectable and civil when carrying on discussions here. It's not right that something as simple as a forum thread would cause a mass uproar of users wanting certain other users to be banned, threads to be deleted or closed, etc. That shouldn't happen.

Our moderators will keep a close eye over the next few days, as it is truly our goal to keep all discussion civil, professional, respectful, and courteous at all times. Although we do allow much more freedom than what is generally the "standard" in other forums, we do still have forum rules that must be upheld in order to keep the forums moving forward and progressing and advancing.

Remember, we respect all those that respect the art. I'd really like everyone here to do the same. Cool?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.