Favorite simple, quick trick.

personally i perform the biddle trick taught by brad christian, its one of the best tricks ..please dont all hate me cus i mentioned him..:p im loyal to theory11 i swear...liek most new magicians i started out with ellusionist...

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
The fastest trick in the world from Crash Course 1 from E.

The title says it all.

personally i perform the biddle trick taught by brad christian, its one of the best tricks ..please dont all hate me cus i mentioned him..:p im loyal to theory11 i swear...liek most new magicians i started out with ellusionist...

Don't worry Jvo3, most people here aren't prejudiced against Brad, or E.

How fast IS it, Proximo?

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
here and there is the best and easyst
i have been doing magic for awhile and that was one of the first tricks i learned
but it is still one of my best tricks
also try a color changing deck trick (blindsided maybe)
people wont see that coming

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
here and there is the best and easyst
i have been doing magic for awhile and that was one of the first tricks i learned
but it is still one of my best tricks
also try a color changing deck trick (blindsided maybe)
people wont see that coming

Why not Sneak-A-Peak? That one's amazing!! :rolleyes:

Sep 4, 2007
Hmmmm,

Crazy Man's Handcuffs...can perform that anywhere. Just have to find a couple of rubberbands.

Sick Aces. Needs very little set up and just floors them.

Lots of others.

RJ

Hmmmm,

Crazy Man's Handcuffs...can perform that anywhere. Just have to find a couple of rubberbands.

RJ

The Crazy Man's Handcuffs is really only half of the trick. The whole trick is called Poor Man's Linking Rings and starts out with the bands unlinked but on your fingers, you pushing them together and link them, then unlink them as in Crazy Man's Handcuffs. Once you know the whole trick it will drive you crazy to see people skip over the first part of the trick. Of course the first part, the linking part, is the hardest part of the trick.
Here is a link to where you can buy it and see a demo of what I am talking about: http://www.thetrickery.com/?nd=full&key=7117&return_nd=myrecs

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for all the input everyone!

Very glad with the responses!

I've recently learned some rubber band tricks like rubber made and crazy man handcuffs and such.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results