Favourite Cards

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
all of you are being immature and ridiculous, you're all talking about these stupid fake cards.
at least give me some real card ideas........................................................................................ like
magic the gathering cards:) duh
hope i didn't scare anyone with the begining.
-jake

jajajaja, fiuuuuuf, I got scared right back there dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
jajajaja, fiuuuuuf, I got scared right back there man dude!

What the hell is a "man dude"!?

ANYwho, I gotta go with Tally's and (personally) Guardians. But it's rather funny, they handle differently for everyone. I hear everybody talk about bikes, and don't get me wrong, I grew up on them. But Bikes die way to fast for me. I can use a deck of Ho's for a few months, unless of course I beat the ever livin out of them :D.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
What the hell is a "man dude"!?

ANYwho, I gotta go with Tally's and (personally) Guardians. But it's rather funny, they handle differently for everyone. I hear everybody talk about bikes, and don't get me wrong, I grew up on them. But Bikes die way to fast for me. I can use a deck of Ho's for a few months, unless of course I beat the ever livin out of them :D.

gosh!!!!!:rolleyes: allright... edited....... dude man!!!

It depends where you live. Like here in Australia the cheapest cards are 100% Plastic cards for like $2 for two. Or ''Queens Slippery", which are cardboard and about 3 bucks.

But then if you live in America you could get a Dozen Bicycle Cards for $13.

So Scope out your place and find the cards for you.

JDEN

It depends where you live. Like here in Australia the cheapest cards are 100% Plastic cards for like $2 for two. Or ''Queens Slippery", which are cardboard and about 3 bucks.

But then if you live in America you could get a Dozen Bicycle Cards for $13.

So Scope out your place and find the cards for you.

JDEN

Don't badmouth Queen's Slipper!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results