Hey there! I am a pinoy too! hahhaa

You can see me walking in malls (mega or trino) doing some flourishes
with brown wynns. if it's not brown wynns, it's not me. lol
hahaha

Welcome to the forums!

i do magic tricks in tarlac and baguio bro

Apr 28, 2009
hi same here im from bulacan...
i've been done a a few table hopping gigs but i still dont consider my self as a pro...
welcome to the forums....

neco..

thanks bro. are there any magic clubs here in the phil?

Sep 1, 2007
Filipino here as well. Look up Rannie Raymundo in PI if any of you really want to see magic in Philippines. I was there a few years ago and I remember wow'ing some locals at Dampa (a fish market by the airport in Manila) and in Tagaytay.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
is there any magic clubs here in the philippines?

i do magic in malls too. mostly in glorietta and greenbelt. btw, how do you approach people prior to your performance? i mean, what do you tell them, how do you approach them? i find it hard to approach people since i'm naturally shy. so i take too much time building my confidence or warming up before i can actually approach some people for magic.

You should send Rannie Raymundo a PM over at the cafe. I know that he has some sessions at The Tavern...where ever that is.

Feb 25, 2009
hi i'm also a filipino too. I only do a card tricks only but not a pro. forming is a great idea so we can a brainstorming for some tricks we can perform and how we can perfrom this in a better way.

peace

Sep 20, 2008
Born in Las Piñas, Raised in Manila.

Live in the UK now though. Fluent in Both Tagalog and English. (and can speak Basic spanish. ooh err.)

Aug 1, 2008
Hi guys! I think I can help you guys out.. We do have gatherings every friday for magicians & flourishers alike & we are all filipino group (even though the virts, jaspas, ling, wayne houchin, daniel madison & lee asher have quite known us for a while). We are proud that pinoys have been a part of the magic community globally & also proud that you guys are here. We would love to meet you soon & see you at the gatherings. Just so you know we will be having a gathering later at trinoma coffee bean so for those who would like to jam with us, please do come. Especially for the guy who's flourishing brown wynns only. hehehe..

As for qbanlinx & pointblank8mm, hope we see you guys soon & we're happy to have you in our community. Long live the pinoy flourishers! hahaha..

Apr 29, 2009
is cercatrova for flourishers only? and oh.. where do you guys gather? i might drop by if i have time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 1, 2008
is cercatrova for flourishers only? and oh.. where do you guys gather? i might drop by if i have time.

Its a group of magicians & flourishers, every 1st friday we're at coffee bean trinoma, 2nd friday in seattle's best megamall, 3rd friday is on Greenbelt park, 4th friday is at Mall of Asia Starbucks Cyberzone. Hope we see you there man. Thanks for the interest.;)

Apr 29, 2009
Its a group of magicians & flourishers, every 1st friday we're at coffee bean trinoma, 2nd friday in seattle's best megamall, 3rd friday is on Greenbelt park, 4th friday is at Mall of Asia Starbucks Cyberzone. Hope we see you there man. Thanks for the interest.;)

cool.. thanks. anyway, i sent you a message. i think my question's too far from this thread's topic so yeah.. i sent it to you.

Hey there! wynn dude here! hahaha

Too bad I only go to those places on weekends. I am still trap at home, but I'll take note of the dates. thx!

May 12, 2009
Another Pino here but from Canada!!! :D:D:D
I focus most of my attention to mentalism for the last 14 years. Not much of a card worker.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results