Finally Got My Stage Routine What Do You Think

Nov 19, 2010
walk up on stage and produce cards from my mouth
ask for someone from the audience with a bill. once i got it hand them a kiwi let them keep it till later. let them sign the bill and then vanish it. have them return to their seat.
bring out ropes and perform fiber optics
get 2 volunteers to help with in and out rope escape
perform d lite for just a minute
bring the volunteer back up with the kiwi and show the bill is in the middle of it with his signature still on it.
end with dresscode by changing into something related to the place im performing at

Sep 1, 2007
What am I looking at and why am I looking at it? At no point in that list do I see either question answered.

Start from scratch.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Him or Draven...I don't see where any of those effects could tie together...the other thread about a stage show with pressure in it has gotten pretty crazy.

Lets just say I had a foreseeing of the future of this thread and....well....uh-oh lol

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I will pass on some advice from the mind of Max Maven on the Nothing DVD.

Whenever I go and see a performer, it could be anything a singer comedian or magician, I ask myself three questions. The first is who is this person? What story are they trying to tell me? and was it worth my time? The last is often the easiest because they have not addressed the first two.

Upon hearing that I completely tore apart my show even though it addressed the points Max brought. However they did not do it as effectively as possible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results