Floating Ring

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
I was interested in getting a floating ring trick, but I don't necessarily like most of what I've seen in demos for floating small items since they obviously look like they are dangling on something unseen. Anyone have something they would recommend. How about Mike Smith's floating Ring? It's $100 but if it's worth it I'd like to get it or anything for that matter if it's good.

C

clarrus

I was interested in getting a floating ring trick, but I don't necessarily like most of what I've seen in demos for floating small items since they obviously look like they are dangling on something unseen. Anyone have something they would recommend. How about Mike Smith's floating Ring? It's $100 but if it's worth it I'd like to get it or anything for that matter if it's good.

91W this is 68W30

$100 for a simple floating ring trick sounds like way too much to me. Is there any particular reason you want a floating RING trick or would a floating anything trick work?

Over

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
91W this is 68W30

$100 for a simple floating ring trick sounds like way too much to me. Is there any particular reason you want a floating RING trick or would a floating anything trick work?

Over

Well I am a huge fan of Derren Brown and I really like the floating ring trick that he talks about in his books and wanted to perform it. I am going to think of other items that I could use to get different effects, but I want to use rings specifically for now. Only thing is I want to know what the best method is whether it's loops or something even better so that it doesn't look like the ring is dangling there on something unseen.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results