Future 1-on-1?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
As long as they could get the permissions from Paul Harris I don't see why they couldn't do that. Of course, if that requires finding Paul Harris, I hear that can be something of a challenge.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i love this trick. Its one of my favorite quick tricks to perform. It was one of the first that i saw david blaine perform and ive been practicing it since, going on 4 years and ive finally got it to a point im happy with.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I honestly dont think a 1 on 1 on this move would help you very much.

As Paul Harris says in the book, once you understand the move you are pretty much on your own. You just have to experiemente and find out how the move is done.

How long have you been doing it? It will probably take months or years to get it down as good as P.H or David Blaine.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I would like to see a 1 on 1 on some more standard palms for magic, like Dai vernons top palm and the one handed top palm. Most explanations i have seen on them suck.

"Oh, this move is really easy you just go like this, oh lets move over to the next move"

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i had a sweet idea for a one-on-one so i figured i'd bump an old thread as opposed to starting a new one.

my idea is... Riffle Stacking!! i already do very simple riffle stacking. two cards in two shuffles for my texas holdem/ black jack gambling demo. but man. more than two is tough.

and the spot i learned it from didn't go into extreme detail on the idea. i really like overhand stacking as well. i can stack four cards from a memorized system with the overhand shuffle. but its not the most deceptive technique in the world. so i wanted to improve my riffle stack.

i think this would be a great great one on one.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
A couple of things I'd like to point out. Riffle stacking has been mentioned many times before and Jason has said he has talked to JB about it so we can only wait for it.

Jun 10, 2010
Would there ever be a 1-on-1 for the following?

Pressure Fan
Under Pressure (utilizes pressure fan, found on everythingelse in D&D's trilogy)
Lepaul's "S" Spread

Apr 24, 2010
I think it would be cool to have some sample ACR routines with like 2 or 3 moves in them each. it would also teach about constructing a routine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results