Getting things from the US

Feb 20, 2011
Hi,
I'm from Germany and a friend of mine plans to visit the US in august. So I figure he can buy a few decks of cards and stuff there, to save some money, for like shipping and stuff. So now I'm wondering how much can you about take with you without getting problems?
I was thinking about 25 decks, is that still in the range that is ok? Where can I get that information, if you don't know exactly?
Thanks and appreciate your help,
Mat

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Hi,
I'm from Germany and a friend of mine plans to visit the US in august. So I figure he can buy a few decks of cards and stuff there, to save some money, for like shipping and stuff. So now I'm wondering how much can you about take with you without getting problems?
I was thinking about 25 decks, is that still in the range that is ok? Where can I get that information, if you don't know exactly?
Thanks and appreciate your help,
Mat

There is no limitations, as far as I know, as long as the stuff is in the check in luggage and not in the carry on. I brought about 50 decks with me back home, and I had absolutely no problem what so ever. I had two suitcases full of magic, and I had EVERYTHING inside (sponge balls, sponge rabbits, ITR, Cups and Balls, Coins, rubber bands, billions of decks of cards, gimmicks of all kind etc.). So if I didn't have any problems, neither should he. However, he will be charged additionally if his bag is over weight.
Hope that helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results