Glitch by B. Smith - Sneak Peek

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I remember when JM and B. Smith were doing this last year at the Battle of Magicians in Ohio. We were all three in the room and B. was changing a penny to dime using the same method.

Wow...coin to key blows that away. Way to step it up guys. I like this a lot. Looks fantastic.

Jul 13, 2009
OMG This is finally being released?

I remember seeing it through a webcam, looks awesome and I am sure its going to be awesome.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
We are in the FINAL stages of what is to be groundbreaking to say the least.
We do not have an exact date but we can tell you very soon.
JM
Looking forward to it.
I know between you and B. Smith its going to be interesting(or possibly troubling).

Thanks for the update.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
That looks so slick! I think it's one of those "Damn! why didn't I think of this!!" effects.

Will probably be picking this up to look at the finer details.

Great job!!

Lloyd

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
For future reference (and as a reminder), note that advertising is not permitted in the forums. That said, this thread's gotten quite a number of responses - so I'll leave it open.

The effect looks great Justin! B. is a G.

Jan 13, 2008
Nice! It really looks great. A little bit see-through when looking at it with my magician's eye (only because I've seen that particular method used elsewhere--I can't remember where, but I've seen it used before), but to a spectator that would be marvelous! Adding a switch from a coin to a key was a nice idea. :)

I'd be interested to see B's take on this method, such as the effects he uses it for, and his clean-up. Also his get-ready, as it'd be mighty ballsy to set yourself up for the effect right in front of the person (in a way that doesn't look obvious).

Can't wait. :)

Jun 4, 2008
www.wtfnolimits.com
For future reference (and as a reminder), note that advertising is not permitted in the forums. That said, this thread's gotten quite a number of responses - so I'll leave it open.

The effect looks great Justin! B. is a G.

I like that B is a G..
Jon we really did not think it was advertising. We thought the forums would be a good place to get feedback. Sorry for the thread. If you want to take it down we are cool with that. We meant no disrespect to T11 and its members.
JM

Jun 4, 2008
www.wtfnolimits.com
Nice! It really looks great. A little bit see-through when looking at it with my magician's eye (only because I've seen that particular method used elsewhere--I can't remember where, but I've seen it used before), but to a spectator that would be marvelous! Adding a switch from a coin to a key was a nice idea. :)

I'd be interested to see B's take on this method, such as the effects he uses it for, and his clean-up. Also his get-ready, as it'd be mighty ballsy to set yourself up for the effect right in front of the person (in a way that doesn't look obvious).

Can't wait. :)

What you have seen is not this I assure you and I know what you are thinking of because we have seen the same thing, I assure you its not what you think. And the set up is so practical you will bang your head on the counter.
Wait till you see B. Smiths signed coin to shoe using GLITCH.
B is a G...

JM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results