Good Packet Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2009
Let's talk about something productive. :) Anyone have any good packet tricks they recommend? I've had 3 card monte and color monte, but never tried any others. I'm going to the Joke Shop tomorrow, and was wondering if you all recommended anything.

Thanks!

Jeremy

P.S.> please keep the bashing to the other thread. :)

Jul 13, 2009
Oh ho, here is another thread (Just addin fuel bud)

Here is a packet trick, look through your birth records you will find you were either a mistake or your adopted its a fun trick really.

Oh if that one doesn't float your boat, since you are down town bloodied up, dressed as a whore, might as well excercise your mouth on a different kind of packet while the person above so "mmmm that really is a good packet trick."

Oct 22, 2009
Oh ho, here is another thread (Just addin fuel bud)

Here is a packet trick, look through your birth records you will find you were either a mistake or your adopted its a fun trick really.

Oh if that one doesn't float your boat, since you are down town bloodied up, dressed as a whore, might as well excercise your mouth on a different kind of packet while the person above so "mmmm that really is a good packet trick."

/sigh I'll just ask the magician when I get there I guess.

productive in what way? So you can go, take our advice run back to your exposure site throw up more videos about effects you have no business teaching and possibly credit us here dragging names into the mud as you go?

You sir have already said you want to expose packet tricks on your website.

Might I recomend you take youself and your alternate agendas away from this forum. I dont think I want you here any more.

Oct 22, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MClR6eoCHlA

Don't forget to mention that you will be exposing it too. Whats your name so I can bring it to the new Howling meeting so we can give you satans blessing.

What's my name? Jeremy? heh. I'll let him know I'll be exposing them, and I'm quite sure he will be happy to take my money. I'll let you know what he says though.

I'm off to sleep. Night bud. I'll check back in the morning for serious good packet trick ideas. Comeon, I know you have to know some good ones. (maybe washing machine safe)

Jul 13, 2009
What's my name? Jeremy? heh. I'll let him know I'll be exposing them, and I'm quite sure he will be happy to take my money. I'll let you know what he says though.

I'm off to sleep. Night bud. I'll check back in the morning for serious good packet trick ideas. Comeon, I know you have to know some good ones. (maybe washing machine safe)

Your not off to bed, you are going to read these last post then leave, I already gave you the razor blade trick. Go expose that on your forum, just to let you know I am a professional troll expect many great things to come out of your website.

Satans blessings to ya.

Silverfang HEEL! Don't make me get my torn and restored rolled up news paper.... Your not helping this situation my friend. Don't give the troll any amunition. We already have the higher (moral) ground. Just report the thread, step back and let the mods do their work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god you guys are killing me. I just want to ask one simple question Jeremy. What is a joke shop? I have never heard that term before.

Shane:
A Joke Shop is a low level magic store that are popular through the mid west and east cost. They usually sell $5 clowning gags like extending forks, joy buzzers whoopee cousins, X-ray Glasses, Fake noses, squirting rings, and the like. They also typically sell an assortment of magic supplies and etc. They aren't quite Tannons, but for a lot of rural area's it's the best they've got.

Shane:
A Joke Shop is a low level magic store that are popular through the mid west and east cost. They usually sell $5 clowning gags like extending forks, joy buzzers whoopee cousins, X-ray Glasses, Fake noses, squirting rings, and the like. They also typically sell an assortment of magic supplies and etc. They aren't quite Tannons, but for a lot of rural area's it's the best they've got.

Oh thanks I thought it was something along those lines but that cleared it up for me.

May 3, 2008
Don't ask us to recommend tricks to you only so you'll reveal them to others.

Also, don't ask us not to bash you for stuff like this. That's like asking shooting a man in the kneecaps, and asking him not to get mad, and once he does, you complain to him.

Jul 13, 2009
You honestly think insulting a guy like that would do anything?
"you want a packet trick? how bout that sandwich I did to your mom last night!"
"How bout the one called suicide. take all 52 cards and run them on your wrist!"
though not direct quotes, its similiar.
honestly man... grow up

Grow up hmm? its called have a sense of humor I can and will insult someone who has a lack of respect for magic if they are in magic. Also if you actually took the time to read and fully understand this thread. He wanted packet tricks to expose on his forum. I gave him packet tricks and they were incredibly good ones, heck one of them may even get you paid.

Honestly man grow up as someone pointed out this is a den of lions, I am a psycho dog and when someone says a trigger word I will be quick at gnawing at their throat.

Keep up your good magic though I enjoy most of your videos,

Silver

ps

you jumped onto the original thread a bit to late so you missed the points to my posts, I do not blame you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results