Visualy

Handaling

Distortion

The method

The gimmick

The dvd

rating in all seriusness an 11/10

PANIC

again a great trick with an ingenius work that requires little practice and like in the video you dont need to cover the cards so long I cover them for a split second and the dvd is also great and teaches several different handaling.

if you are on the edge about buying any of these I am pushing you over it because these tricks are probably the greatest I own (I own alot of tricks)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results