Heart Display

Jan 23, 2008
Hey Guys,

I just thought about a display that should look lika a heart ... tried some ideas 2h in school but didn't look that nice. Anyone have seen a heart display yet or got any ideas how to do one? would be nice to figure one out with you guys;)

Greez Sklab

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
i've been trying to get a similar display but i've been working with trying to make a display look like a bomb, you know one of those cartoon bombs. But that seems hard to angle the packets for the curve. What i would think and this will be kind of confusing. Is to have a thumb when the top curve of the heart \/ in the middle of where it splits \ / right there. Then a pinky between 2 packs at the bottom \/. But it think you have to have
Huge fingers ^ It's hard to explain.

Jan 23, 2008
here is a new idea but i don't know if the handling is that good ... think it looks not bad yet. it's only a half heart because i had to take the picture. production needs 15 sec, but it could be done much faster with a bit of training ... but like i said handling is that bad. and it's not easy to get the 2 half hearts together.

dsc00260ko4.jpg

greez sklab

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Well, Bone Ho's "Eye Cut" looks a little like the shape you're after, if you adapted that slightly it could make an awesome heart. Then again there are no tutorials out there for the cut itself, so learning it and changing it could prove to be highly difficult.

Bone Ho's Eye Cut

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results