Hello my name is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2008
I don't feel like that at all. T11 hasn't changed; the novelty OF The magic boom may be over, however the revolution is still going on, everywhere.

T11 has revolutionized a style of editing, a style of magic, and a format; which they continue to use to this day. Just becuase a few new projects are taking a while to come out because they want the absolute BEST with the projects they realease is NOT a reason to say that this website is dead.

To say that this website is dead and the revolution is gone just because you are so spoiled that you no longer have the novelty of a new website, DOESN'T mean you all should say that it is dead and encourage more people not to come to it.

They have original, quality stuff and are friendly to deal with. It is only over when you say it is over.

Popchris you misunderstood i feel that the old guys who were here have left and the state that the FORUMS are in is bad.

No good discussion is going on, only a group of teens fighting over dumb stuff.
This forum was made to get info and help, i havent seen that lately.

Bringing an example Gerraints topic about creating. Almost noone replyed to that amazing thread.

There are only a handful of people who actually comment and discuss, most of the old community have left and there really is no new growth. The site itself is nice and still holds up to its thing. Awesome stuff released and such but the forums have not been in good shape for a while.

Thats only my views.

Mikk.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
training-pg-crying.jpg

:(

Nuff' said.

Oh, about the thing of deleting everything? pfft, people would still make crappy threads and crappy battles. Besides, I worked hard to be in the first place ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results