Help identify a gaff deck

Mar 7, 2017
NJ
wrenbjor.com
Hello,

I have a friend that knows that I am into card magic and they gave me a deck that they said they have had for a while. I am new here so I don't want to fully describe the deck if it means revealing something I shouldn't.

What is the best way to find out what the deck is called or the trick it's associated with? My google-fu is very strong and I have not been able to find anything close to this deck.

Please let me know what I can and cannot say in the forums to be in line with the rules. Thanks!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Uhhhh. Ask your friend :D

In all seriousness though, could you read the manufacturing/publishing info on the bottom and tell us who made it, when it was made, who it was printed by, and for what company?

Also, can you describe the box and the back design of the cards?

This will help us out a lot.

Mar 7, 2017
NJ
wrenbjor.com
Yeah, sorry for being vague. I didnt want to expose something and get in trouble. So I will go a bit further with this.

The box is a Bicycle Rider Back box. Everything looks like a normal deck, it does not have a copyright date on it or a USPC legal copy section on the bottom, it is on the flap that goes in the box when you close it. it just says Bicycle Poker 808 on the bottom along with a bar code.

As for the deck: 26 red backs 26 blue backs. 51 are all the same card and 1 is the same card but different suit. Thats all I want to say about it publicly. If you have enough info then any help would be great, if you want very specific detail, please PM me. Thanks!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I'm guessing there is something more to this deck then you are postting. Send me a PM with details and I can try to identify it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results