Help Me Please...

Hey gang,

I almost feel like a heel for posting a thread like this, but if I can't count on the support of my fellow magic community at a time like this then there's really no point in being here.

I need your help. Every single one of you. I'll explain; I'm up for consideration for a new television talent competition focused just on magic/magicians. Think like America's Got Talent, but done right this time. So far as magicians are concerned at the very least. My problem is I'm an unknown, and the producers would like to see if there is enough interest in my character before they move me on to auditions. All you have to do is go to the casting site, and click "Vote for Me" next to my head shot and name. That normally isn't anything I'd be concerned with but I'm trying to go up against names like Murray (America's Got Talent), Morgan Strebler, and Puck... and I'm sure this is just the beginning.

The good news is you can vote for me once per day, so if you really love me, book mark the page and toss me a vote tomorrow too!

So please, it takes two minutes to go to this link, and click Vote for me! Hopefully, I'll get to audition, and then make it onto the show itself!

Here's the link:
http://www.realitywanted.com/calls/allapplicants/16774

Thanks in advance for your support.

Kindly,
William Draven

Apr 14, 2011
You have always given me good advice and helpful criticism. I voted to thank you for your dedication to t11 and magic.

Was that your vote that did that? Thanks! I've been keeping a close eye on this, because lets face it Morgan is a powerhouse of a magician. This thing is far from over but I'm having so much fun going toe to toe with these votes!

Dec 16, 2011
voted 4 you will! but i think its cool murray is going up against people i loved his performances on americas got talent!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results