Hilarious Performance Story (Crude Language)

Yesterday I was in the cafeteria at school finishing my interview with the school news paper and they wanted some pictures of me, my hands doing like a saxaphone cut and mainly some audiance reaction pictures. So I went around the Caf looking for targets and setting the camera man up with some great reactions and what not, throwing some flourishes inbetween for him. So, by the time the were satisfied with the pictures the cafeteria was laughing and thought I was amazing. Now, here is where it gets awsome...

I saw this senior and he wanted to see a trick so I performed a 2 card monte and he flipped out. Curse words and all!!! So then he said this: (This is a direct quote. Nothing added...)

"Yo man. You gotta come over hgere and show the black kids some magic. Go show the black kids, over here."

So he led me over to two tables filled with African American kids, (NOTE: I am not being racist here. I am just explaining what happened.)

All of them looked at me, a weird white kid in a Slipknot T-shirt, some raggy jeans, a chain hangind out of my pocket and a belt with a Red Hot Chili Peppers belt buckle on it. They didn't know what to think. But then the kid told them that, and I quote: "Yo. This kid is gonna lay out some dope magic S***!"

So I did the trick where they h0old a card of their choice between their hands and then I take a joker and all of a sudden I am holding the card that was supposed to be in their hand.

Everyone started to scream and laugh and then the kid I was doing the trick to said: "Then what the hell is in my hand?" I told him to look. And all of a sudden everyone was dead silent and all of them just stared at the kids hands and then he opened his hand revealing that he now was holding my joker.

They all screamed and roared with laughter and some chick even fell out of her seat she was so amazed. It was so loud that everyone looked over at that corner of the cafeteria. Now here is the greatest part of all...Some kid is standing there in the middle of the crowd screaming, to himself like he's the only one around. I Quote: "Holy Crap!!! This Kid is magic!!! That kid is F****** Magic!!!! That kid is F****** magic!!! Holy S***!"

An like I said he is basically screaming to himself, with his eyes closed and his hands oin his head walking in a circle. It was the funniest, and most unbelievanble thing, that I have ever seen.

Thought I'd share with everyone,
Dylan P.

Sep 20, 2008
Ive had Nigerian kids bust out their bibles reading passages.

I thought that was more hillarious. I blame my Stigmata-esque presentation to stained skin.

(Note how i blamed my PRESENTATION, not the trick itself. I am the magician. not my material.)

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
I love reactions like that... note my Valentines Day Westmount Magic video... one guy in particular flipped out, ran into the school building, and told everyone in sight what I had just done. Then suddenly I go back in and am stampeded by dozens of guys wanting me to repeat the effect. I ended up doing the same effect 4 times in a row all for different groups!

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I love reactions like that... note my Valentines Day Westmount Magic video... one guy in particular flipped out, ran into the school building, and told everyone in sight what I had just done. Then suddenly I go back in and am stampeded by dozens of guys wanting me to repeat the effect. I ended up doing the same effect 4 times in a row all for different groups!

I don't think I could pull off a trick 4 times in a row like you. That's pretty sweet.

And as for the reaction Dylan, I love it. It motivates me to try go out and perform for some people....but haven't really gotten there just yet. Good work!

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Haha :D Sounds great.. Would love to see some footage, mate ;).

A similar experience happened to me today. In our area there is a place where people go after school to well.. hang out, get drunk, high or just have fun.

Anyway, I had a croud of about 20 people and did a PK bend in the spectators hands. I used suggestion techniques to get the coin hot and moving in the hand and the guy was a really suggestive type I guess and totally fell into it. Anyway, after the performance he started exaggerating everything, describing how hot it was, and how soft it felt when it was bending. Then once in a sudden, he just fell on his knees and screamed that he has a headache. It was hillarious and I got a huge applause.

I leaved after the effect ;) It was all I could hope for really :).

-Seb

Haha :D Sounds great.. Would love to see some footage, mate ;).

A similar experience happened to me today. In our area there is a place where people go after school to well.. hang out, get drunk, high or just have fun.

Anyway, I had a croud of about 20 people and did a PK bend in the spectators hands. I used suggestion techniques to get the coin hot and moving in the hand and the guy was a really suggestive type I guess and totally fell into it. Anyway, after the performance he started exaggerating everything, describing how hot it was, and how soft it felt when it was bending. Then once in a sudden, he just fell on his knees and screamed that he has a headache. It was hillarious and I got a huge applause.

I leaved after the effect ;) It was all I could hope for really :).

-Seb

Cool story. So why were you at that spot. PM me if you don't want to say here. Don't worry I won't tell what you were doing there.

May 18, 2008
The same thing happened to me the other day! I perform and film a lot at school anyway, but that exact same thing happened to me the other day.

Here is a video of something similar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8pDc1Xt7no

This is not spam, this is a similar type thing. I had people all day calling me the son of satan.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results