Holiday Contest WHEEL WHAT U WON?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2014
Since you guys were curious, we just added a list of recent winners to the Holiday Contest page at https://www.theory11.com/holiday/contest

The prizes are REAL - not just a chance to win if you make a leaderboard. These last couple days we've already given out over 600,000 elite points, and nearly 100 free products shipped on the house! Keep those spins coming, and good luck!
I don't see any recent winner

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Sorry, to clarify, only on DESKTOP version of the site right now, but will be on mobile soon too.

That makes it interesting to see who has won recently!
Right now the list isn't loading for me, all I see are words 'Recent Winners' but nothing else.

Reactions: badwolf

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I won another 25 elite points today. Slowly but surely its adding up!
I also like the idea of the Recent Winners board but I also don't see any names appearing.

Reactions: badwolf

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Since you guys were curious, we just added a list of recent winners to the Holiday Contest page at https://www.theory11.com/holiday/contest

The prizes are REAL - not just a chance to win if you make a leaderboard!

Now thats a nice idea to post the names, but still dont see any names displayed on the desktop version.plz chk..... And since you brought the leaderboard thing, just wanted to add that this contest wheel is that what makes t11 standout from the rest. In my opinion the leaderboard thing adapted by others is just a marketing thing and dont think anyone would be able to win their top prize in many years to come cuz first you must spend hundreds of $ to get a chance to be get able to enter into the leaderboard and if by chance you do get to the top that dont even guarantees u any top prize then again you will only have a chance with the odds of 1/52. Its just stupid. Here on t11 the prizes are all realistic and even you dont win a deck im sure one could get enough elite points to buy an effect or a deck.i just wish the prize of decks in the archive be decreased to 2500 or 3000 the way they were last year

Reactions: Mark

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
25-50 elite point?? what does this suppose to mean? 50 OR 25, or 25 to 50 so you can win 30 for example ... and I was upset because I only get 50 every day now that is gone too. :(
But you know at least 25 is better than nothing, right?

Nov 10, 2014
500 Elite Points awwww yeah, now I am trying to figure out if I should save up my points, or use them because I am not going to be one to rack up massive amounts of points because I don't but much here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results