Holiday Contest WHEEL WHAT U WON?

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 EP's thus far, my next spin is in roughly 14 hours.

The Instant Card Collection would be nice, however, I've got my eyes on the 1-on-1 Private Session. Everything else on the list is great, yet, for the most part, money can buy it if you've got enough of it.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Now thats a nice idea to post the names, but still dont see any names displayed on the desktop version.plz chk..... And since you brought the leaderboard thing, just wanted to add that this contest wheel is that what makes t11 standout from the rest. In my opinion the leaderboard thing adapted by others is just a marketing thing and dont think anyone would be able to win their top prize in many years to come cuz first you must spend hundreds of $ to get a chance to be get able to enter into the leaderboard and if by chance you do get to the top that dont even guarantees u any top prize then again you will only have a chance with the odds of 1/52. Its just stupid. Here on t11 the prizes are all realistic and even you dont win a deck im sure one could get enough elite points to buy an effect or a deck.i just wish the prize of decks in the archive be decreased to 2500 or 3000 the way they were last year

Fixed! Sorry about that. Recent winners list should be up on mobile site too!

http://www.theory11.com/holiday/contest

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2014
After 6 days I have accumulated a total of around 275 EP's and only 1 no reward which is nice :) my next spin is in 30 mins so I am hoping for something fantastic. :)

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
RECENT WINNERS Examples:
100 elite points
Free deck
100 elite points
100 elite points
Free deck
Spade Holiday Ornaments

Spade Holiday Ornaments

Seriously ?? so why I'm stuck with no reward????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results