How do you do this?

Oct 18, 2007
Yeah, when I figured it out I knew I had the right method from how the deck looked in the mirror, and the sound it made when I did the move. I love working it into an ambitious card. Every single time I've done it the person has been completely in their head until that final rise to the very top, and that's when their reaction just explodes. It's really great, hahah.

Wow, when I first showed Jeff how to do this I would have never expected it would have gotten the attention that it has done.

One thing I hate about this is the terribly bad miscredited nature this move has. I have Chris Kenner's "Totally Out of Control" book and yes, there is an effect in there titled the "SW Elevator". However, the handling is a lot different to what Jeff performed. It seems to me that everyone who is saying these wrong crediting things are the people who don't actually own the book. That, or they haven't even bothered to read it; which is unfortunate.

In fact, it is by Shigeo Futagawa. It was published in May 2000 in Shigeo Futagawa's Lecture Notes called, "Shigeo Futagawa's Lecture Notes". It can be found on page 12 by the name of "The Elevator Card". :)

Just felt compelled to clear this up, 'cause it was getting midly annoying.

Take care,
Jordan

Edit: ROFL, seems a few people have beat me to it already!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results