How does dynamo do this?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtU7d41Z78U&feature=related watch it skip to 5:10 please if anyone knows how its done please inform me thanks

You actually expect people to reveal to you how its done?
On that note, is telling someone where to buy an effect akin to revealing? or is it kosh because he has to pay for it anyway?
Im not sure where this trick is, I've learned it, but cannot remember from what source. It definitely was a book i read it from. If i find out ill let you know

Jun 1, 2009
This effect was created by Dynamo, I'm pretty sure it can be found on this DVD: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dynamo-Magician-Impossible-Blu-ray/dp/B005NVBUYQ

Incorrect. This same principle was featured on "Penn and Teller Tell a Lie" where some little Asian women made bodybuilders unable to pick her up. I'm not saying she invented it, but on the show Penn and Teller said the principle has been around for a while. Unless the methodology is different in Dynamo's performance, but it looks the same to me.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Then he gave the wrong impression when talking about it, my bad. Still, I believe he explains the method on is DVD. Best way to know is to email him, if you're so eager to learn kangsham.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
it can be learnt in many places, I learnt it from a Luke Jermay booklet describing the routine, and his presentation on it. Considering that LJ is a consultant on Dynamo's show I assume for the most part it is Luke's presentation cropped down.

Jul 13, 2009
it can be learnt in many places, I learnt it from a Luke Jermay booklet describing the routine, and his presentation on it. Considering that LJ is a consultant on Dynamo's show I assume for the most part it is Luke's presentation cropped down.

I think in addition to the above recommendation there is a booklet out that describes the Georgia Magnet Act. Just to be sure, this is an act where a woman or girl and a barker exhibit the extraordinary powers contained with in the girl right? Like having the ability to create impossible objects, magnetize her body and exhibit strength far from normal for a frail girl, right? It's been a while since I read the pamphlet, gotta go dig it out of storage.

Nov 14, 2011

which book of lj is it in i may have it already.

Feb 4, 2008
Random and a bit off topic but twice now I have seen Ian Brown in a Dynamo video. So any other Stone roses fans out there?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results