How many 1-on-1 downloads?

Jun 10, 2010
Downloading the video is simple. Click the download button. You get a certain number of downloads before your download dies, so be sure to use them sparingly and back up your video in case anything happens to your computer.

How many times can you download a 1-on-1 in case something happens to it? I'm assuming three right now, but I'm just curious.

(The above quote was from a review of the Werm 1-on-1 by Dan and Dave Buck, as said by Sinful.)

ATH

May 1, 2010
How many times can you download a 1-on-1 in case something happens to it? I'm assuming three right now, but I'm just curious.

(The above quote was from a review of the Werm 1-on-1 by Dan and Dave Buck, as said by Sinful.)

I believe it is a limit of 6 downloads, but I think there is an expiration date as well. I would recommend copying the file onto a CD-R or a memory card and storing it in a safe place. That way if it is accidentally deleted you can pop in the CD and copy it back onto your computer. As long as it's for your personal use only, you should be fine.

Cheers,
Austin

Feb 21, 2008
In Your Closet
If you use all of your download attempts without success, the crew should be happy to give you extra attempts. That's what happened to me a few years back. However, I was downloading a whole DVD, not just a 1 on 1...

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
What they said. As far as I can remember, you get 6 downloads. If you lose it, or just can't download it though, I'm sure the support team will help you to a reasonable degree. You have purchased it, after all.

Jun 10, 2010
Thanks guys. I'll go buy a few blank cd's from CVS and burn them on there and hide them in that little hidden compartment under my closet's floor... (insert suspicious look here)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results