I am not trying to call anyone out BUT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2009
...how professional is it to call out and talk down to the kids that have given a bad review of a product of yours? Why, when people give a bad review, do you talk down to these people that have paid good money to buy a product with a genius idea but a crap method? Why would you come into a tinychat room and tell a room full of kids under 18 that smoking an illegal substance will make them more imaginative?

You are condescending. You are rude. You can't take criticism. You argue with the kids on this forum like you are a child yourself. You don't know when to accept that you were wrong. You bash fellow magicians after they give a bad review of your product. Take the criticism and bad reviews and work on the product and your own personal life to make it better instead of fighting about it. If people still don't like you or the products you put out, apologize and ask if there is anyway to fix the problem. When people call you out for things you have put on Youtube, apologize and admit that you where wrong to post the video and then take the video down. Don't leave it up and try to argue your point of how the puff of smoke at the beginning of the video is a product you released a couple years ago. Especially when the smoke in the video is clearly a PUFF of smoke and not the wispy type of smoke in said product. Face it you have lost, and in the process you have given yourself and your "partner" a horrible name and the more you try and argue your point the worse you make yourself look. At least your "partner" in all of your recent doings has been smart enough to keep his mouth shut.

IMO, you have lost all of your manhood the way you spoke to a certain female teenage Theory11 forum member. You have no right to call her out in the public forum. You know as well as I do, the intent of your posts toward her was to cause her to back down from her views about your product. Sadly, I have to say that what you said worked for the purpose you wanted it to. IMO, you are a disgrace to all men of all ages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2010
I agree with all points but one. You said he's a disgrace to men of all ages. I believe you mean "women of all ages".

Just sayin'.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Wow, I haven't been in the forums like in a year, and they have definetly changed. What did I missed?

Nothing happened with this person specifically on the theory11 forums, just some outside trouble that has raised concerns with several members of the magic community.

To clarify, the behavior previously mentioned by that particular magician, Justin Miller, is not something we condone or tolerate here at theory11 - and these actions occurred outside of our forums and outside of our control.

Jun 10, 2010
Nothing happened with this person specifically on the theory11 forums, just some outside trouble that has raised concerns with several members of the magic community.

To clarify, the behavior previously mentioned by that particular magician, Justin Miller, is not something we condone or tolerate here at theory11 - and these actions occurred outside of our forums and outside of our control.

Doesn't mean he doesn't moan and ***** about being talked down to like a 5 year old when that's exactly what he does to people on here (namely Anna, quite a few posts he's been talking all high and mighty and ****).

Jan 4, 2011
So Who is this That I sould look out for? I am new to the online magic community and don't know much about the goings on.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

Yes I understand, alas, wouldn't it be coherent to shut down these kind of threads? after all, they aren't contributing to the forums in any form.... If they watn to start their flame war, let it be through Pm's. Letting these kind of fights to go through threads, just adds more lumber ( in this case gasoline) to the fire.

Just my thoughts.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Doesn't mean he doesn't moan and ***** about being talked down to like a 5 year old when that's exactly what he does to people on here (namely Anna, quite a few posts he's been talking all high and mighty and ****).

Jesus Christ, I have been reading your posts for a while now, and man, I don't know how old you are, but seriously, GROW UP, calling people out in a internet magic forum and using curse words everytime you post doesn't makes you the better person.

Go out, have some fresh air, perform for a while I don't know, spending so much time bashing people on a forum it's not good for your health.

I'm telling you in a good way, have a nice day :)

Dec 26, 2009
If you are not trying to call somebody out...what are trying to do? I still don`t know if you are trying to prove a point or whatever...don`t start this again...everybody seen it and everybody has it`s opinion...

I am not calling anyone out. I did not name a single person in my original post. If any magician feels as if they need to respond to this thread then it proves one thing. Admittance. It will show that anyone responding harshly to my comments will show that they know I am talking about them. It will show that they are admitting to everything I commented on. It will be them admitting to being wrong in their actions, which is what I originally posted about in the first place. I will not be talked down to the way others have been. I am not a child. I will not see a grown person pushing around other members of this community. I WILL stand up to people that talk down to others the way I have seen in the past few days. This has to do with attitude, nothing more. If you consider yourself a professional, act like one.

Jun 10, 2010
Jesus Christ, I have been reading your posts for a while now, and man, I don't know how old you are, but seriously, GROW UP, calling people out in a internet magic forum and using curse words everytime you post doesn't makes you the better person.

Go out, have some fresh air, perform for a while I don't know, spending so much time bashing people on a forum it's not good for your health.

I'm telling you in a good way, have a nice day :)

You don't know me - You should't give a !@#$ about my health. Who says I'm trying to be the better person? I'm an !@#hole, but unlike JM, I know that and I can admit it. We have nothing more to say to each other.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I personally just think he screwed himself out of a lot of money. I know from hearing past incidences and things that have occurred lately, I will not buy any of his product. I have a feeling others might feel the same way. So all he did was hurt himself in the process. Sad actually.

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
...how professional is it to call out and talk down to the kids that have given a bad review of a product of yours? Why, when people give a bad review, do you talk down to these people that have paid good money to buy a product with a genius idea but a crap method? Why would you come into a tinychat room and tell a room full of kids under 18 that smoking an illegal substance will make them more imaginative?

You are condescending. You are rude. You can't take criticism. You argue with the kids on this forum like you are a child yourself. You don't know when to accept that you were wrong. You bash fellow magicians after they give a bad review of your product. Take the criticism and bad reviews and work on the product and your own personal life to make it better instead of fighting about it. If people still don't like you or the products you put out, apologize and ask if there is anyway to fix the problem. When people call you out for things you have put on Youtube, apologize and admit that you where wrong to post the video and then take the video down. Don't leave it up and try to argue your point of how the puff of smoke at the beginning of the video is a product you released a couple years ago. Especially when the smoke in the video is clearly a PUFF of smoke and not the wispy type of smoke in said product. Face it you have lost, and in the process you have given yourself and your "partner" a horrible name and the more you try and argue your point the worse you make yourself look. At least your "partner" in all of your recent doings has been smart enough to keep his mouth shut.

IMO, you have lost all of your manhood the way you spoke to a certain female teenage Theory11 forum member. You have no right to call her out in the public forum. You know as well as I do, the intent of your posts toward her was to cause her to back down from her views about your product. Sadly, I have to say that what you said worked for the purpose you wanted it to. IMO, you are a disgrace to all men of all ages.

Hahahahahahahahaha, FEMALE TEENAGER. Just say my name. Hahahaha, I am getting such a kick out of this. Personally I have no respect for JM. I just find this whole situation funny. I NEVER said I didn't like his product I just have issues with the way he advertised it. Saying it was more than it really was and then he goes off and makes childish choices that I wouldn't even make. Hahahaha, this made my day.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I am not calling anyone out. I did not name a single person in my original post. If any magician feels as if they need to respond to this thread then it proves one thing. Admittance. It will show that anyone responding harshly to my comments will show that they know I am talking about them. It will show that they are admitting to everything I commented on. It will be them admitting to being wrong in their actions, which is what I originally posted about in the first place. I will not be talked down to the way others have been. I am not a child. I will not see a grown person pushing around other members of this community. I WILL stand up to people that talk down to others the way I have seen in the past few days. This has to do with attitude, nothing more. If you consider yourself a professional, act like one.

You really need to stop this...you are not standing for anybody...I believe that this girl you are talking about (we all know who she is) has been perfectly capable of standing her ground on her own...she doesn`t need anybody to stand for her...sha has behave in a mature, respecful way...I don`t know what are you trying to do...

I am a professional...and you really need to grow up...

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way

Hell yeah man. And I really appreciate that you can stand up for what you believe in. We all should.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Ok guys, it seems that this discussion should be held elsewhere. If you want to have a discussion about this, go to The magic Session Lounge and talk about it openly. In the meantime, this thread will be closed. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results