I just emptied THE DRAWER.

May 9, 2010
You know the Drawer where you practice a trick and get bored with it then throw it in there? I looked through it. Some pretty cool stuff.

May 9, 2010
I found My old Tarantula By Yigal Mesika, The ultimate Card Through Window and Smallest Card through window.

Jan 16, 2008
I want to join the drawer-emptying-club, but sadly I only have 5 DVDs and 1 book, and all of them are facing me every day at my desk; nothing in the drawers.
Sigh.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
I want to join the drawer-emptying-club, but sadly I only have 5 DVDs and 1 book, and all of them are facing me every day at my desk; nothing in the drawers.
Sigh.

I'm pretty sure that's a good thing!

Anyway, I found some sponge balls, a cigarette pull, my D'lites, an extra Gecko hookup (which is weird because I sold my Gecko a while back), some silks, and a chop cup.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i found several thumbtips, Superman Coin Bender, My Gaeton Bloom Flying Ring gimmick, a Invisible Deck, a TOOOOONNNNNN of half dollars, thread, a bunch of balloons, Two dead sharpies, Digital Dissolve, and my Linking Lifesaver's gimmick. Not all junk and not all stuff that has fallen out of my Repertoire, just haven't used it lately.

Dec 14, 2007
I have several of those plastive multidrawer storage units for that purpose. I decided I would clean them out and do a better job of organizing them.

I managed to go through all of the packet tricks. The floor in my office is covered with magic crap right now.

I need to get back to it, but it's almost overwhelming.

I should sell some of this stuff but I hate the idea that I will need something as soon as a let it go.

And there's tons of stuff I always meant to learn but never did - like Lubor Fiedler's Flying Color Cards, a jumbo monte routine where the backs VISIBLY change colors.

And that's just the junk drawers. The stuff I use and the collectible stuff is in an entire different room.

My advice: start a system. Put a trick with all its parts AND instructions into a ziplok bag and file it by trick type.

This will be imperfect BUT when you file the trick, enter it into a database recording the name and the box/drawer you placed it in.

This is what I should have done.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
You know how long I got to use my tarantula? 3 days. Then it destroyed every spool I put in there and then the wires broke off. It is very very fragile.

May 31, 2008
Mine is actually a shoebox:

1. Color-Changing Ball to Jumbo Square
2. Stained Skin Promotional DVD (Got it for free, don't feel bad about it)
3. Magic-Coloring-Book-Type Thing (Not very good quality)
4. Broken Hovercard ( :( )
5. Haunted Handkerchief (Love it, but a lot of people know how it's done)
6. Some cheap gaff cards I got in a magic set when I was little
7. Healed and Sealed (Thought I got rid of this, awesome!)
8. Big Deal OUTDONE (How did this get in here, I love this effect!)
9. Aquarius (I got it as a Christmas gift, I prefer Bullet so I never used it)
10.Broken Floating Match Card
11.A Crayon (?:confused:?)
12.A George Washington Tattoo (?:confused:?)

I better clean this box out.

Apr 24, 2010
I have no patience so my drawer is basically a bunch of 1on 1s and real secrets of magic by David Stone, which I downloaded. (NEVER download on ellusionist, there are no menus and it needs to buffer for some reason)

Huh, i forgot about the biddle trick, its actually pretty cool.

May 9, 2010
You know how long I got to use my tarantula? 3 days. Then it destroyed every spool I put in there and then the wires broke off. It is very very fragile.

My friend got 15 minutes out of it... I however am Quite good at taking care of it. I had it for 3 months then THE DRAWER.

May 31, 2008

My friend got 15 minutes out of it... I however am Quite good at taking care of it. I had it for 3 months then THE DRAWER.

My friend bought the Tarantula when it first came out, and he loved it. It broke after three weeks, but he was able to fix it. It stayed working for a while, but he's had to keep fixing in periodically for the past year. A while ago he got loops and says he wishes he never wasted his money on the Tarantula.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I found:

Loops
Invisible Deck
Brainwave Deck
3 different colored hankys
Wild Card
2 magic books
a couple sharpies
invisible thread
a couple gimmicked cards
and a color changing rope

i found several thumbtips, Superman Coin Bender, My Gaeton Bloom Flying Ring gimmick, a Invisible Deck, a TOOOOONNNNNN of half dollars, thread, a bunch of balloons, Two dead sharpies, Digital Dissolve, and my Linking Lifesaver's gimmick. Not all junk and not all stuff that has fallen out of my Repertoire, just haven't used it lately.

oh!! I will trade you a Sponge Ball for a Thumb Tip!! LOL!

I have a box in the closest with a lot of cards, some sponge balls, a few coins, 2 jumbo coins, and 2 silks red and blue. My cups and balls with my wand and some final loads but i use my cups and balls.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results