I submitted a trick and no reply?

Sep 14, 2007
i submitted a trick here and it has been like 3 months and no one has answered. please help. have theory 11 accepted any submissions??

nickmagic

Theory 11 doesn't have the time to respond to every single submission. They only respond to the ones that they would like to use or like more information about.

They must not want to use yours.

Sep 2, 2007
i submitted a trick here and it has been like 3 months and no one has answered. please help. have theory 11 accepted any submissions??
Although somewhat harsh, BlueBackedBikes hit a metaphorical homerun. If a submission is of interest or further information is needed, you'll be contacted via email or phone as soon as it is seen.

Moreover, all submissions are held in complete confidence and are only looked at by the creative team. Therefore, only the creative team would know if any submissions have been accepted yet.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 6, 2007
Sorry to be harsh, but it just means they didnt like it.

Don't be expecting an email, cant really get your hopes up too high, unless the effect is just revolutionary.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
yeah theory11, In my opinion, has the highest expectations for tricks so unless it's something that is anywhere as good as the tricks sold here, which are amazing, you won't get a reply, and I know how it feels you invent a trick and it seems astonishing to you, but my friend examine it for a few more days and you'll see how good it is then

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
this may sound strange but someone might already have a trick similar in the market and you just don't know it
thats how it was for my trick
although i use a different method it was just to similar to a different trick that was already out

and if i wasn't accepted here then try Ellusionist (just a thought)

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
even do they didnt like your magic or its already created they should msg u telling whats going on. I submit a Trick 2 yesterday and I havent Got any Reply. Hope they Mail us soon.
Cheers
Nicolas Palacios

Sep 1, 2007
do u guys REALLY want them to email u just to tell u your trick sux?

for the fifth time, if u didn't get an email, ur trick sux. as Marvin the Martian said "well, back to the old drawing board"...

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys - you would not believe the number of submissions that we receive on a daily basis. We just don't have enough time to respond to all of them. We DO look at each & every one, but to be honest, we've been so busy working on the projects that we already have in our pipeline (TNR etc.) that we just haven't had time to really start moving on the submissions. We will soon & if we think your submission will work - we will contact you for more information.

Also, just because we don't contact you doesn't mean that we don't like your effect - please don't take anything personally. For example, we have received a ton of torn & restored card submissions - because of our product TNR, we won't really have a market for a torn & restored card for a little while. This doesn't mean that we dislike those submissions, or that they aren't great effects, it just means that they don't currently fit what we're looking for.

I hope this answers your questions & again, don't take it personally if you don't hear back from us. Happy holidays & I'll talk to you soon!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results