The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

ICE bucket challenge

Dec 5, 2013
Boston
isaac yours was sweet too!

Thanks man! It took me a little of 6 hrs from start to finish making mine but 2.5 hrs of that was spent just on the deck vanish. I'm a sucker for a good vanish but now all my friends and family think i used trick photography :-(
-Isaac

Jan 29, 2011
Thanks man! It took me a little of 6 hrs from start to finish making mine but 2.5 hrs of that was spent just on the deck vanish. I'm a sucker for a good vanish but now all my friends and family think i used trick photography :-(
-Isaac
haha i love how you spent 6 hours! when most people spend 25 second on their ice bucket videos xD the vanish looked great tho!

May 21, 2014
Staunton, VA
I anticipate it's only a matter of time before I'm challenged to the Ice Bucket thing or whatever, being a fledgeling Youtube celebrity and all; I've been cooking up some ideas for just-in-casies. Most of them involve cheap gags and shameless camera trickery, though, so it's probably not what you were talking about exactly...

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
I have one up on my Facebook...simple and it has fooled all my non-magician friends.
Just wanted to do something quick and fun! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results