Votes: 23 17.6%
  • I download magic for free occasionally

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I downloaded magic for free before but no longer do so

Votes: 35 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 1, 2007
[Just playing Devils Advocate here, I think this could be a very interesting conversation]

Libraries are very different from pirated films.

I was talking about pirated manuscripts specifically. And speaking from experience, those are actually much easier to get a hold of.

Someone addressed the source of piracy. A mentalist once suggested on his blog the idea of shareware magic and mentalism. Interesting concept.

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Nope, no downloading for me.

Hey!!!! How did Warning get on my IPOD?

WIERD ????????

I like some of Ellusionist products (red blue masters, ghost, 1800's) They also have some very good DVD's that are not taught by Brad.I will say one thing though if anyone here buys Mindbender after all the warnings you deserve to be exicuted in any fasion thought up by Jigsaw.

Dec 29, 2008
GA
I used to and stopped because I got a virus that crashed my computer and all the files are gone. So i guess its all good except im short 800$.

No offense but you dont generally get virus' from downloading magic evan from a torrent site. But as an artist you know that your product will be pirated. This is why De'vo does not like releasing his idea because of this exact reason.

JDEN

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I am, as they say, a virgin in the realms of downloading free magic stuff. Completely clean. :D
However there was a time when beginning magic when I would have done if I had been alerted to the presence of torrents. So I'm not a holy saint or anything. I hang my head in virginic shame for my near sins.

Mar 11, 2008
I think there are too many websites and forums with good information out there about magic to be downloading it illegally.

Mine is a free one :)

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
I am, as they say, a virgin in the realms of downloading free magic stuff. Completely clean. :D
However there was a time when beginning magic when I would have done if I had been alerted to the presence of torrents. So I'm not a holy saint or anything. I hang my head in virginic shame for my near sins.

That was kinda creepy. Not as creepy as Shanes stuff he wore in that one video that really creeped me out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results