Improve Your Mind: Forum Contest for the Intellectual Magician

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stakes just went up. I was just contacted by Jon Raiker. T11 is going to add some sweetener to the prize pool.

You'll have to stay tuned to see what sweet deal they're stacking ontop of Dee's already generous offer!

Thanks Jon and the rest of the T11 staff!

Jul 13, 2009
Wow, this is getting to be one heck of a contest. Got to go fine tune my A game thinking helmet.

Also thanks to all the sponsors? What ever I will just run with it.

Thanks to all the sponsors for your generosity.

Aug 13, 2009
Assuming I have the time, and the ability to write about the topic...you can definitely count me in :)

Sep 24, 2007
Is it too late to register?

If not, I'll try to be "in" but no guarantees...

Does that count as a registration...?

Hopefully it does

Oct 11, 2008
I'd love to participate. I feel that sitting down and writing about a topic makes one think so much harder, and is a helpful thing to do.

Great to see support from Dee Christopher, I've never bought any of his work, but I've been a fan of all his performances I've seen. Plus, he seems like a stand-up guy in his posts.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm a judge and work with T11 on this board. I have no idea what the contest is and have no clue what T11 is adding in (nor did I know they even did to begin with ;)). I love irony. :D I look forward to finding out both.

-Doug

It is with GREAT pleasure that I get to announce the prize support details for this event has been seen... and then raised by members of our own community and once again by the staff of Theory11 itself.

It is with out further adue that I am given the great honor of updating the prize details for this event. The prizes will include the following.

Improve Your Mind: Forum Contest Prize Details

A Full, Free, And Complete download of EVERYTHING Dee Christopher that is available on his website. (This does not relate to any third party products.) Complements of Dee Christopher himself.

A Full, Free, And Complete download of Shane Black's new E-Book "Conceptions of Mystery", curtasy of Mr. Shane Black.

AND.... Not to be out done or over looked Mr. Jon Raiker and the rest of the Theory11 staff have also added in this little gem.

A prize pack containing a single deck of Brown Wynns and a single deck of White Centurions, curtasy of Theory11.

So get your thinking caps on. Event signup cuts off tomorrow at midnight EASTERN standard time, and the Secret essay subject will be posted the following Monday. If you haven't singed up for this event yet, now's your chance. Once Midnight strikes tomorrow, it will be too late!

This will be epic, even better. This event is now officially a Win-Wynn event!

Last edited by a moderator:
A Full, Free, And Complete download of EVERYTHING Dee Christopher has available on his website.

A Full, Free, And Complete download of Shane Black's new E-Book "Conceptions of Mystery", curtasy of Mr. Shane Black.

A prize pack containing a single deck of Brown Wynns and a single deck of White Centurions

Oh my god....This is going to be the most epic event ever in Theory11 history...(even more epic then the kitty thread)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that since I am on the judge panel I will gladly accept any bribes you want to throw my way. Kidding...ha ha. ADDED by Sinful: LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all honesty this is a great contest and I'm so glad there are so many contestants and sweet prizes.

Good luck to all and I look forward to reading these essays. Please take the time to make it a well thought out essay that really has meaning to it. Write from your heart, mind, and any experience you may have with the topic.

One thing I do not want to see is a contestant just googling the said topic and cutting and pasting information from multiple sources into one giant essay. I have caught many of my past students doing this and it is considered plagiarism.

Thanks again and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Just a quick note, As I'm stocking some 3rd party products on my site, I can't give them away for free, (as they're not mine, boooo!) but I will be including all DEE CHRISTOPHER downloads along with one or two UNRELEASED ebooks that were manufactured as hard copies for the Blackpool convention...

Pieces Out!

DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results