Instant Radio - What's the point?

Aug 14, 2010
Hello people! I'm not trying to discourage you from buying this or to perform for those who already have. I just can't see what's the point of performing this.

Dec 26, 2009
I would actually think about using this in a restaurant environment depending on how loud the device actually is.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Well you are making radio sounds out of no where by using pretty much anything! seems pretty self explanitory to me. It would be like saying, "What's the point of making cards or coins appear?" Well cuz it's magical! Same thing here. lol.

Dec 26, 2009
Well you are making radio sounds out of no where by using pretty much anything! seems pretty self explanitory to me. It would be like saying, "What's the point of making cards or coins appear?" Well cuz it's magical! Same thing here. lol.

Agreed (word count)

Aug 14, 2010
Good if it works for you. But for me, I find it boring. I also find making cards or coins appear boring.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Good if it works for you. But for me, I find it boring. I also find making cards or coins appear boring.

Unless we are performing for magicians or just ourselves, we often need to put our opinions aside (while still maintaining your own style) and strive to find what our audiences like, enjoy, and find exciting. It's about them at the end of the day.

Miser's dream is not a classic just because magicians like it.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Instant Radio is more of a magical moment in a way that you are making a radio station play on literally any random object lying around.

It doesn't have some "Special" meaning to it and it doesn't touch people's hearts. It's more of a weird cooky thing that most people will usually go home and say "How did that guy make a radio station play out of my salt shaker?"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results