Is Overstuft examinable?

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Magic swag, Jan 2, 2014.

1. I was wondering if the Oreo that the magician refills in Overstuft was examinable by the spectator?

2. Not directly after you overstuff it. You have to do a switch of some kind for the oreo to be examinable.

3. Can the Magician actually eat the Oreo?

4. lol sadly no. It's a prop. Unless you feel like eating plastic and having to buy a new one haha. I know from everything I'm saying it sounds terrible but it's really not. The effect is awesome! It's something I'm glad I bought and will be using for years and years! It does require a little spectator management and maybe a little switch here or there but it's still beautiful. Honestly get it, it's worth it!

5. Thanks for the help, I am really considering getting it.

6. How many gimmicks does Overstuft come with?

7. Overstuft comes with two cookies, so you have a backup, and you can also do the stuffing transfer from the trailer

8. #8 Djordje, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    The gimmick is simple and to me it seems more like a gag than magic. Just my opinion.

9. David St. Hubbins: It's such a fine line between stupid, and uh...
    Nigel Tufnel: Clever.

10. You can eat the middle in a sense. The video linked in the instructions talks about it.