I've been away for a week, what've I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've been on holidays, and only for a week. But we all know the stuff that can happen in a week around here.
So what've I missed? I'm a little too lazy to look around, but come on. I'm The Tumbleweed.

Inform me...

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Oh ya know, same old threads.
"What's so great about Jerrys?", What's the wire?", "What do you call yourself", What's you stage name?", Can you do mentalism and regular magic combined or is it against the law?", "Who here has jerrys?", I have a stage show tomorrow what tricks should I do?", What's the best trick out of (insert title of book here)?"

Same old same.

Jul 7, 2008
Norway
Oh ya know, same old threads.
"What's so great about Jerrys?", What's the wire?", "What do you call yourself", What's you stage name?", "Can you do mentalism and regular magic combined or is it against the law?", "Who here has jerrys?", I have a stage show tomorrow what tricks should I do?", What's the best trick out of (insert title of book here)?"

Same old same.

It's definitely against the law

Sep 9, 2007
Garcia's Symphony was released. Unofficial contest for TA. and naval piercing parties.

you forgot to mention the Garcia "Vanishing Hippo" refills came in. They were all shipped out - so if you ordered, expect your crates soon. Don't forget to store in a cool, damp place and to insert fresh carrots in the feeder box daily until use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results