Just a thought - How many magicians...

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Its not so strange that many magicians play instruments.
I pretty much expect it,if one is drawn to magic I expect them to be drawn to any art form or form of entertainment.
For example, there are those that have an itch to manipulate things with their hands are drawn to magic and also to playing guitar or any other instrument.
I myself have played guitar for 8 years now.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
sorry for the double post, but i thought I would contribute a bit. this may take a while. guitar, drums, bass, banjo, french horn, saxophone, clarinet, piano, trumpet, mandolin, ukulele. I'll stop there for now. I'll add more later. and vocals.

May 31, 2008
I'm a musician. I play a lot of guitar. I've been playing guitar since about 5th grade, and I started magic around the same time. (four years of both.)At school I'm known as, "the weird kid with long hair that does weird stuff with cards and plays guitar," that's an actual quote.

I don't know if playing guitar helps my magic, but I noticed that right around the time I got really good at sleight of hand was about the same time I got really good at guitar.

I am a musician! I have played music since I was in the 2nd grade.
Currently I play guitar very seriously and have played a handful of gigs. I started however on the trumpet way back when and still try and keep up on it. Guitar however is my musical passion. I do however do magic more than guitar (I believe) and have a good balance. I love music and could not spend more than a day without it. I have released a few songs while messing around with a local producer while nothing has been set in stone. Guess I just have to much fun with music to get too serious :D

All the best,
-Chase

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Bringing back a dead thread for a second time now are we :p
I've been playing piano since I was 9, I'm 14 now. So more or less around 5 years. I play all that classical stuff: Mozart, Beethoven, Bach. Currently learning the Harry Potter theme song :p

Jul 19, 2008
uh yeah i play a little electric triangle, but that was kinda stupid, everytime i try to play it, i feel tickled.

naaaaaaa, piano and vocals

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results