Just got Crash Course 1 & 2

Sep 1, 2007
Actually its a mixed bag. The way to look at it is that, everyone can have their opinions, but having their opinions respected is totally different.

More or less. Everyone has an opinion. And they mistakenly believe that they are entitled to have theirs respected, no matter how ridiculous or mind-bogglingly stupid.

Lol. Getting banned by some prick doesn't make me mad or make me scared. It's a forum. Big deal if they ban me. WAH WAH WAH. You reply to it like a child as well so take your own advice.

Attention everyone. This is not a drill. We have internet tough guy. Repeat, this is not a drill.

I reply because it's hilarious to me to watch you tie your own noose. Incidentally, I'm not the one that reported you. I wouldn't want you banned because you're just too ****ing funny. It's not everyday that I get such an easy target.

Sep 1, 2007
More or less. Everyone has an opinion. And they mistakenly believe that they are entitled to have theirs respected, no matter how ridiculous or mind-bogglingly stupid.

Attention everyone. This is not a drill. We have internet tough guy. Repeat, this is not a drill.

I reply because it's hilarious to me to watch you tie your own noose. Incidentally, I'm not the one that reported you. I wouldn't want you banned because you're just too ****ing funny. It's not everyday that I get such an easy target.

Same to you buddy.

Sep 1, 2007
I know, I have the best comebacks eh? I'm bored with this. Sorry for the troubles Steerpike, I'll see you round the forums.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results