King Rising Levitation Practicality

Oct 11, 2007
I've had the King Rising for a little over a year and I am still questioning how practical the effect reallly is. Is there anyone who has performed this successfully and often?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
'cept for maybe loops levitations.
I actually have used the balducci lev. and it still works!haha.I thought most laymen knew that method.
I almost never perform it though.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I personally hate the King's Rising levitation. I think it's a pretty dumb method. No offence. I love the idea of levitating, but so far the only self leviatation methods I have come across suck something fierce.

It would be cool if theory11 would come up with a WHOLE new method and sell it here. That would be great!!

Oct 31, 2007
Yeah, I bought KR about a year ago and I have never used it. I thought it would be a totally awesome and new way to levitate, and trust me it is a cool method, but I have never found a practical use for it. Levitation has never really fit into my own routine so it doesn't fit with anything I do. If I do it, the effect is more like hey look what I can do. I'm not really like that.

Over all I think it is a good effect and method in thought but not very practical.

Orin

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I did some work on a KR related project for Brad C. about 4-5 years ago, created a gimmicked version that's much more workable.

Not impromptu like the KR though - If you imagine a cross between KR and Zero Gravity. Hopefully that should give people with KR a tip on the method so you can go play with it, but any other questions just PM.

The book it was going in didn't get published in the end though - I was super disappointed!:(

D.

Oct 11, 2007
Yeah, I would really like to create a new method that people would actually use often. I want it to be creative and practical. I'll work on it!

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I look forward to seeing anything you come up with! I did a LOAD of work on self-lev's a few years ago and there's so many cool allyways you can take - I've just re-opened the book so we'll all work on lots of stuff and I'm sure one of us here will come up with something cool!:p

D.

Apr 27, 2008
I never use levitations unless, I happen to be doing magic where no one is behind me or my back is against the wall. Then I use Skywalker by the Enchantment. It's about 20 bucks and is very cool, prefer it over any other levitation on the market.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results