Lethal by Daniel Madison

As MagicLemonBird might be happy to know I have recently become a complete flourishing junkie lol.

With that said I have a question about Daniel Madison's "Lethal" DVD. How many flourishes are on this DVD? Is it worth it to spend loads of Money to get this or should I just get Dangerous- Motion?

May 8, 2008
England
I don't know how many flourishes are on Lethal or what they are, however...
I believe most of the flourishes are on Dangerous, and Dangerous contains more material for a better price.
I have Dangerous, and I'd like Lethal, but more as a collectors thing than anything else.
Sorry I wasn't really any help :(

S

SuicideBoy555

lethal

There are 27 flourishes on LETHAL, and you should try your very hardest to get it!!!! I got it through a 15 min window and to this day i don't regret the money spent to obtain it.

It is brilliant, just flat out amazing.

I have Dangerous and LETHAL, but to this day i watch LETHAL more than Dangerous. Thats just me. I guess it depends on what you like. The style of the 2 DVD's are wayyyy different.

Really watch the trailers and compare. You are able to tell the difference just by the trailers. Thats how i feel you should make your choice.

Jan 19, 2008
There are 27 flourishes on LETHAL, and you should try your very hardest to get it!!!! I got it through a 15 min window and to this day i don't regret the money spent to obtain it.

It is brilliant, just flat out amazing.

I have Dangerous and LETHAL, but to this day i watch LETHAL more than Dangerous. Thats just me. I guess it depends on what you like. The style of the 2 DVD's are wayyyy different.

Really watch the trailers and compare. You are able to tell the difference just by the trailers. Thats how i feel you should make your choice.

I looked on DMs site a while ago and it is avalible so its not hard to get anymore.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results