Let's create our own custom cards

Sep 7, 2007
Heya guys,

I don't want to discourage you guys, but ordering custom decks from Kardwell are not going to be high-quality. They are going to be very similar to the generic casion playing cards. They are going to fan poorly, have thin stock, poor printing quality, etc.. The list can go on forever (being picky of course).

If you want something of high quality, similar to the Guardians, E's Masters, Tally-Ho, etc... you are going to need to order from USPCC. However ordering from them you need a 5,000-10,000 deck minimum order.

The UV500 finish is not restricted to "Ellusionist", and its not a trademark of any kind. It's simply a style of putting a finish on the cards.

Don't want to sound rude or mean, but in order to get decks of high-quality you are seeking, we would have to go through USPCC.

Heya guys,

I don't want to discourage you guys, but ordering custom decks from Kardwell are not going to be high-quality. They are going to be very similar to the generic casion playing cards. They are going to fan poorly, have thin stock, poor printing quality, etc.. The list can go on forever (being picky of course).

If you want something of high quality, similar to the Guardians, E's Masters, Tally-Ho, etc... you are going to need to order from USPCC. However ordering from them you need a 5,000-10,000 deck minimum order.

The UV500 finish is not restricted to "Ellusionist", and its not a trademark of any kind. It's simply a style of putting a finish on the cards.

Don't want to sound rude or mean, but in order to get decks of high-quality you are seeking, we would have to go through USPCC.

I myself am not looking for a really nice card.
Just something I can call my own.
Thanks for the info,
Calvin Lauber

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
I would prefer to go with quality ... (nice crisp, thick, fans-like-butter cards in a nice shiny new box) ... if you want something you designed to call your own, pick up a copy of the Versatile Monte and Beyond DVD...it teaches you how to print your own gaff cards, one at a time, out of blank bikes, and how to "refinish" them to feel almost exactly like regular bikes once they've been printed on by your computer.

It's a GREAT DVD, but it's best for making very low numbers of gaff cards, NOT for deck productions....heck, I couldn't even imagine making a comlete deck this way..would be a BRUTAL amount of work...let alone a production run of decks.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
However ordering from them you need a 5,000-10,000 deck minimum order.

QUOTE]

You need a minimum of 10k decks....the onoly way to run 5k is t opersonally know someone on the inside, and even then its difficult.

Any YES the UV500 is only used on E decks....E made a deal with USPCC and they are only allowed to use UV500 on e decks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results